Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

Really tough test today, Everton weren't poor, far from it. Great defending to keep their chances to a bare minimum. The people calling for Navas to be subbed at half time are fucking idiots.
I thought Pellegrini made a mistake taking Sterling off, we looked more vulnerable on that side. What do I know though, because it was Nasri who sealed it.
Great performance from us today, I hope we keep this up and really put pressure on Chelsea, Mourinho's teams don't like playing catch up.
A quick word on the ref. He gave us nothing, he's a ****.

He really is.

Navas did a fucking great job. He did dither & fuck up a couple of opportunities but he put some balls into dangerous areas & nobody went in. Also they should fucking shout more for the ball when he is dithering rather than slinking around.

Love it.

The quality and effort are both there. I'm excited about Otamendi coming in and Zab coming back but until further notice this back 4 should remain the back 4. All of them are in amazing individual form and are playing well as a unit. Yaya and Fern are as solid as ever. Sterling is getting used to playing with us. He'll do nothing but improve. Picked up his first assist today. The width Navas provides produces little pockets for Silva. Here in the US on NBC they've just said Silva will win PFA player of the year. And then there's Aguero. No explanation necessary for him.

Nasri with a beautiful goal off the bench. Great player to bring off the bench (I think he's actually a better player than Navas or Sterling, but no need to tinker the XI at this point). Bony played well holding up the ball. Delph made his debut.

Top of the table. 0 goals conceded in 3 matches. Club record for most wins in a row. And it looks like the Bundesliga player of the year is coming in.

What's not to like?[/QUOTE he'll only win pfa award if he's transfers this week to one of traditional top 4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.