Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

Wow - the great timbuck 3!!!
I can't believe anyone else knows this - my band used to play a rocked up version of this song - love it - well done Pam!
Oh - and well done City!
Thanks. It did seem appropriate.

Great today. BIG BIG BIG result as Everton normally cost us. We played well from the start, should have scored a few more but I would have taken a 0-0 with our past record.

Silva and Sterling very good both should have scored, midfield and defence were solid through. City look very strong at the moment, everyone is performing well.

Just keep it up lads. Great performance

Not only did the stripes look wrong but they were a different shade of sky blue as well and it looked a bit cheap. I'm glad that the biggest complaint I have from today is that our shorts weren't perfect.
2rnzdid.jpg

That's because they were last season's shorts. We're not really supposed to wear white shorts, since Everton also have white.

Yes, but didn't we and West Brom wear white shorts for the opening game of the season too?

(Mind you a poster replied and said WBA's shorts were longer so there was no kit clash, which seems strange to me, as a player, when your heads down with the ball at your feet and about to be tackled, you may pass the ball to another white shorted player and not realize it's opposition).

The worrying thing for the rest of the league is that we're not even playing particularly ruthlessly at the moment. Aguero is still in first gear!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.