Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

We were lucky
Everton had a perfectly good goal ruled out for offside, they hit the bar and Kompany cleared off the line
We scored with a miss hit cross and a blatant offside goal from Nasri and didn't create anything else
It was a ragesq victory
BBBBBB..............OOOOOO.................LLLLLLLLLL/....LLLLLLLLL....................OOOOOOO.................CCCCCCC.................KKKKKKKKK.................SSSSSSSSSS.

OK I have been WUMMED !!!!!!!!

An offside is an offside, no matter how perfect it was. Everton had a few offsides today, meaning our trapped worked. A few times our defenders were tangled, but they were able to do the job right. One thing troubles me from tonight's game was that indecision from Navas. He should have passed instead of waiting to score

Not sure how to rate that one.
Winning at Goodison is rare, seeing most of the pitch from the back of the Lower Bullens rather than the back of someone's head is also rare so I left reasonably happy. We should have scored earlier but we kept going, and later should have got the second sooner to ease the tension.
But Everton are hard to judge; they were awful in their first home game yet brilliant last week at Southampton.
What we can say is that we created the better chances and were the best team for almost all the game.
It was a great team performance as others have said, and great support from the travelling fans.
And the rain came during the game not at the end as was forecast.

Great result and attitude is spot on.

Manuel wants a slap, though.

He almost cost us the victory with two bizarre subs.

Regardless of his goal, Nasri for Sterling was an absolute shocker.

It absolutely exposed Kolarov and only encouraged Coleman to start attacking, with no more overlaps to worry about.

Even Bony for a tiring Sergio, fan that I am, would have left it well alone.

Disagree mate, he managed the game perfectly. Sometimes you should respect the experience Pellegrini has, great result!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.