Everton!!

I dont get why you are laughing at Everton

They are a proper football club with proper fans

Dont become everything we have been against and show some respect

Rascal said:

Any stick Everton get on here is just a fifth of the bile they spew about us on their forums.
You've missed a lot Rascal but since the Lescott transfer we've had nothing but bile, bitterness and downright Jealousy from most of the Everton fans who come on here.
Out of all the clubs who don't like our new found wealth, Everton fans have been the bitterest.

Better hope City stuff WBA then, otherwise the buggers will be laughing back. They've done City a few times too many in recent years, time to put three or four past them.

Rascal said:

Because since the takeover, we're constantly banning them for coming over and giving it out about how crap we are and how they're going to finish above us.

Rascal said:

What's a 'proper football club' and what makes them one more than any other of the 90 odd clubs in the leagues?

They're a bunch of twats, worse than their red neighbours.

southern muppet said:
Rascal said:

What's a 'proper football club' and what makes them one more than any other of the 90 odd clubs in the leagues?

They're a bunch of twats, worse than their red neighbours.

I agree at the begining of each season I hope this is the year they go down and if it comes to the last game they haven't got the money this time for bribes!
their manager is the most over rated piece of shite I have ever seen playing negative football with a team of midfielders they have based their whole game on Bolton circa fat sam

their fans are deluded and the hatred they show towards us is unbelievable so yes I enjoy their misfortune and I actually would like to see them relegated before the rags

plus this board is full of bindipping gobshites who should all fvck off back to their own sad little boards

as someone who went to the the brentford game last night am not sure how you reach the conclusion that our fans are deluded? most city fans will have suffered the same as we have over the years...moyes out, kenwright out,and what the fcuk is distin doing calling himself a footballer ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.