every match joe messes up

ManCitizens. said:
Fickle fools, I hope you all stub your toes.

His fickle to be annoyed that your goalkeeper has consistently made mistakes since the beggining of last season for club and country, coupled with the fact that he acts like an arrogant bell end. How dare anyone complain you bunch of johnny come latelys. I was at Barnsley away I'll have you know.

de niro said:
we should go and get the villa keeper, failing that, forster.

guzan is ok, but not top class. Forster no way, great in champs league games, but makes the same mistakes as any other keeper in a shite scottish league

I'd say avoid Casillas... suspect on high balls and was a troublemaker during Mourinho's reign there. I think Valdes is in great form this season and would suit our style, but he too could struggle with the physical side. So I'm not sure who the answer is, there are some really good keepers but some of the more impressive ones are younger than Joe (Ter Stegen, Courtois) and could yet hit rocky patches. Mancini's idea of Begovic may not be bad.

@BluePhil8 said:
ManCitizens. said:

His fickle to be annoyed that your goalkeeper has consistently made mistakes since the beggining of last season for club and country, coupled with the fact that he acts like an arrogant bell end. How dare anyone complain you bunch of johnny come latelys. I was at Barnsley away I'll have you know.

Why are you starting the "I'm the bigger blue" argument?

de niro said:
pride in battle said:
de niro said:

Are you on the change? You have become one moaning (fill in the blanks) yes Hart made a major error but I'm sick of seeing lots of posts from you slagging City off! You sound like some teenager who has just started supporting City... Poor form....

tell you what, i'll start a nodding dog forum. it will have a few members i'm sure. you will feel at home there.

Yes, you stay in your little mode ie slag City off at every opportunity...

@BluePhil8 said:
ManCitizens. said:

isnt it good he is arrogant, if he was a shy and uncofident in his abilities he wouldnt be very good. dont really see how he is arrogant, anyway,

btw how is he a bell end ??? bit of unneeded abuse imo

Made a few mistakes this season.................but isn't it a case of form is temporary, class is permanent?

They'll be queuing up round the block to sign Hart if we were to sell him

Blumers Bloomers said:
Made a few mistakes this season.................but isn't it a case of form is temporary, class is permanent?

They'll be queuing up round the block to sign Hart if we were to sell him

Inc. the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.