every match joe messes up

razman said:
i am a big fan of hart....only last week he got us 2 points in moscow

ofcourse for the newcastle game panty will play....i hope in the jan window they do get another keeper ...either the malaga one or casillas....hart really needs someone breathing down his back....

till then i really hope he ups his game

Iker Casillas. Arguably the greatest goalkeeper of all time, will not play second fiddle to this clown if he signs for us.

Pants is a good backup keeper as a cover for afew games but I'm not sure he will be a consistent no. 1

We need a top class experienced keeper to compete with hart for the no.1 spot because I dun think we will sell him.

Joe has become a liabilty. At the moment I would be far more confident with Pantillimon in goal.

SuperYaya said:
I think the problem is this, we don't need someone to make crazy acrobatic saves every game, we need someone to just do the basics right over and over. A top team wont give the opposition many chances, so you'll naturally get more clean sheets. They just need solid handling and communication. We need someone who'll be 7/10 every game, not 9/10 some games then 3/10 others.

This, 100%. My problem with Hart is not so much the mistakes (although he's making too many now as well), but his complete lack of contribution to the team in terms of making saves. He's been like that since at least the QPR 3-2 match (both their shots went in) and the whole of last season (Dortmund at home aside) we seem to let the majority of shots on target into our net. This season has continued it; Cardiff had 4 shots on target, Villa 3 shots, Chelsea 2 shots on target.

Remember Villa away and Wigan away in the title winning season? They both had 1 shot on target and Hart saved them, late on and winning us the match (I recall G Neville making a big deal out of the Wigan one as the sort of save that wins you titles). They weren't exceptional saves but he did his job as a keeper and kept them out. He no longer does that (the save midweek being the notable exception).

All I want is a 7/10 keeper and I think Pantillimon is that, for now. He simply can't be any worse than Hart has consistently been for the last 18 months.

402759.jpg

@BluePhil8 said:
£10,000,000 bid for Iker in January please. Pantillimon until then.
Casillas is not the answer, cant get regular place at Madrid and Diego Lopez is no world beater, Casillas is too old and becoming injury prone. We need a top top keeper Victor Valdes for me

IMO Hart has no competition for this place...Not convinced by Pants and I imagin Joe isn't either. Until Joe feels that his place is in danger then I can't see him sorting himself out.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
razman said:
i am a big fan of hart....only last week he got us 2 points in moscow

ofcourse for the newcastle game panty will play....i hope in the jan window they do get another keeper ...either the malaga one or casillas....hart really needs someone breathing down his back....

till then i really hope he ups his game

Iker Casillas. Arguably the greatest goalkeeper of all time, will not play second fiddle to this clown if he signs for us.

Extremely unlikely to win that argument.

Julio Cesar isn't playing at QPR and one of the best in the world.

I have no time whatsoever for Joe Hart. He's becoming more of a liability every month.

Bobby Mancini was right - He should have been sold during the summer. What chance Begovic coming in January?

I fully expect Pelligooney will play Pants at Newcastle in front of a changed defence, and then bring the poser back in for the Naaarrrch match.

Only a cretin would not drop Hart for at least 3 or 4 matches. Personally, I'd sell him on 1st January and drive him to the station.

Hugely disappointing today - If he's England's number one, Hodgson is well and truly f*cked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.