3. City 18/19
4. Arsenal 03/04
5. Chelsea 04/05
6. United 98/99
7. United 07/08
8. City 11/12
9. City 13/14
10. Blackburn 94/95

When you look at it away from just the league table, you have to factor in the pressure that will have been building each week for Arsenal to keep that unbeaten record. So I suppose it’s not just a case of how many wins goals and points they ended up with.

Do you know what though?, I’ve a funny feeling 2021-22 might be a season someone does it again!

I think I’ll always think it’s a better achievement to gain more points though.

Quite a few teams have had over 90 points and scored a lot of goals look at that Chelsea team defensively unbelievable lost one game. It’s why I put Arsenal undefeated team second like I say it’s my opinion not trying change anyone else’s opinion.

It also shows how much football in this country has improved since pep got here. Three of the best seasons ever since he came! Despite what our media would have is believe. City ruining football....? Fuckoff

The "invincibles" wouldn't have stood a chance against City and Liverpool in the last 3 years.

agree that’s why you got to box it of in that year when they achieved what these team did. This city would now would beat all those teams now just because how we can control games with our possession all those other teams possession wise we’re not that good.

Quite a few teams have had over 90 points and scored a lot of goals look at that Chelsea team defensively unbelievable lost one game. It’s why I put Arsenal undefeated team second like I say it’s my opinion not trying change anyone else’s opinion.
Thank God Anelka put the pen away otherwise Chelsea would have been invincible in 04/05

Same, 100 points is cosmetic, 14 wins in a row to overhaul someone who finished on 97 points is insane, add in the cup wins and its by far and away our best. Dippers win is too high as well, they were under zero pressure from Christmas onwards and fucked off every other comp.
There was also the small matter of the bent refereeing and VAR decisions very obviously aimed at preventing us from winning a 3rd and also gifting a title to Liverpool to please the worldwide dipper TV audiences. Some of the decisions during that campaign were truly outrageous. Oh, and the ludicrous good luck they had, with barely a player injured all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.