everyone get out alive??

Happy days, just remembered the foe button.

Congratulations Guiseppe, your my first ever foe on bluemoon.

Giuseppe said:
bluebannana said:
-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:19 am --

bluebannana said:
its not prejudice, just fact. Napoli the place wasnt mentioned however the animal fans and there disgusting behavoiur was

Call animals somebody else mate, moderate your language....scambags are everywere you know.....I don't think Manchester is a free scumbags city

I know its not, im not referencing the citys, but your fans who are known for stabbings, violence, maybe in the minority, however I find it not acceptable that behaviour like this can go on. They are the scumbags

Is something that doesn't happen here?
.....I live in London and I can see scumbags all around me every day.

Every city got scumbags....I know Naples is dangerous city but I don't think less then London[/quote]
of course because you always see european teams staying out of the city that games being played in out of safety. or wishing for a draw or a loss for your own personal safety. hope everyones safe nd sound

giuseppe you`re a rag and a piss poor one at that and the fact that you`re trying to type in a broken english stylee is fuckin hilarious but please keep it up as we`re all pissing ourselves at you..

we can smell rags a mile off and you you prick are so fucking see through...

i reckon that in about a week or two you will be long gone or will be back as another poster,maybe jurgen in a few weeks??

6-1 you rag twat,stick that on your pizza and eat it...

stimo said:
Giuseppe said:
bluebannana said:
-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:19 am --

Call animals somebody else mate, moderate your language....scambags are everywere you know.....I don't think Manchester is a free scumbags city

I know its not, im not referencing the citys, but your fans who are known for stabbings, violence, maybe in the minority, however I find it not acceptable that behaviour like this can go on. They are the scumbags

Every city got scumbags....I know Naples is dangerous city but I don't think less then London
of course because you always see european teams staying out of the city that games being played in out of safety. or wishing for a draw or a loss for your own personal safety. hope everyones safe nd sound[/quote]

It appears you are a sad fucking rag and I was actually discussing Naples with you.

I am disappointed in myself and embarrassed for you. Now fuck off or be fucked off

GXCity said:
stimo said:
Giuseppe said:

Every city got scumbags....I know Naples is dangerous city but I don't think less then London
of course because you always see european teams staying out of the city that games being played in out of safety. or wishing for a draw or a loss for your own personal safety. hope everyones safe nd sound

It appears you are a sad fucking rag and I was actually discussing Naples with you.

I am disappointed in myself and embarrassed for you. Now fuck off or be fucked off[/quote]
hope that isnt aimed at me and aimed at ''guisseppe''aka gary from the cockney reds

Giuseppe said:
Giuseppe said:
LongsightM13 said:
Is that pathetic cockney rag WUM 'Giuseppe' still here?
I thought he was getting banned last night after the mods and others played with him for a bit?

Sorry why should I get banned?

-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:15 pm --

mike channon´s windmill said:
Which if you read my post carefully I actually emphasise in parenthesis. I was replying to the inference that Englishmen are hooligans, when infact it is Italian nationals who indulge with far more alacrity in the practice of football hooliganism

The term hooligan has been used since at least the mid 1890s—when it was used to describe the name of a street gang in London—at approximately the same time as Manchester's street gangs, known as the "Scuttlers" were gaining notoriety. The first use of the term is unknown, but the word first appeared in print in London police-court reports in 1894 referring to the name of a gang of youths in the Lambeth area of London—the Hooligan Boys, and later—the O'Hooligan Boys. In August 1898 a murder in Lambeth committed by a member of the gang drew further attention to the word which was immediately popularized by the press. The London-based newspaper Daily Graphic wrote in an article on 22 August 1898, "The avalanche of brutality which, under the name of 'Hooliganism' ... has cast such a dire slur on the social records of South London".

The word hooliganism and hooligan began to be associated with violence in sports, in particular from the 1980s in the UK with football hooliganism. However, one of the earliest known instances of crowd violence at a sporting event took place in ancient Constantinople. Two chariot racing factions, the Blues and the Greens, were involved in the Nika riots which lasted around a week in 532 CE; nearly half the city was burned or destroyed in addition to tens of thousands of deaths

Hooliganism refers to unruly, destructive, aggressive and bullying behaviour. Such behaviour is commonly associated with sports fans[citation needed]. The term can also apply to general rowdy behaviour and vandalism, often under the influence of ALCOHOL and/or drugs.

We are not known as alcohlist in Italy, we drink but not as you. English are known for their alcoholic misbehaviour. If you go to Ibiza, South of Spain and Greece you can see all going out and do pub crowling isn't it?

Then sing in the street and get smashed heads with bottles at 3am :)

-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:25 pm --

mike channon´s windmill said:
Giuseppe said:
Sorry why should I get banned?

My suspicions confirmed L13

Rossi - Giuseppe - should have realised. Another rag shithead. Didn´t see his stuff last night

Rossi is injured that's why
Actually, you are. If you ask anyone in Italy, he'd reply he thinks you drink a lot of beer and you're always drunk.

im_still_here said:
watched it on tv and i thought the fireworks,all the flairs and the gap in the seats that made an N was pretty good, but the atmosphere seemed very medorce and silent at times. The only thing you could hear them doing was whistleing, then at odd stages in the game they were squeeling or making some sort of bird noise. seemed very camp anyway.

yeh that squeeling noise reminded me of that "flying dragon" in lord of the rings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.