everyone get out alive??

Giuseppe said:
LongsightM13 said:
Is that pathetic cockney rag WUM 'Giuseppe' still here?
I thought he was getting banned last night after the mods and others played with him for a bit?

Sorry why should I get banned?

-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:15 pm --

mike channon´s windmill said:
mr groucho said:
North Italy is not Napoli. You may say that North Italy hates Napoli the most. Of course we have our problems, of course we have our shitheads, but it's unfair to talk about that reality as if you know what it really is. You may just say Napoli is a dangerous city if it makes you happy, but that's not the truth. It's a complex matter, Milano and Roma and Torino are probably worst, but yet it's always Napoli.
Which if you read my post carefully I actually emphasise in parenthesis. I was replying to the inference that Englishmen are hooligans, when infact it is Italian nationals who indulge with far more alacrity in the practice of football hooliganism

The term hooligan has been used since at least the mid 1890s—when it was used to describe the name of a street gang in London—at approximately the same time as Manchester's street gangs, known as the "Scuttlers" were gaining notoriety. The first use of the term is unknown, but the word first appeared in print in London police-court reports in 1894 referring to the name of a gang of youths in the Lambeth area of London—the Hooligan Boys, and later—the O'Hooligan Boys. In August 1898 a murder in Lambeth committed by a member of the gang drew further attention to the word which was immediately popularized by the press. The London-based newspaper Daily Graphic wrote in an article on 22 August 1898, "The avalanche of brutality which, under the name of 'Hooliganism' ... has cast such a dire slur on the social records of South London".

The word hooliganism and hooligan began to be associated with violence in sports, in particular from the 1980s in the UK with football hooliganism. However, one of the earliest known instances of crowd violence at a sporting event took place in ancient Constantinople. Two chariot racing factions, the Blues and the Greens, were involved in the Nika riots which lasted around a week in 532 CE; nearly half the city was burned or destroyed in addition to tens of thousands of deaths

Hooliganism refers to unruly, destructive, aggressive and bullying behaviour. Such behaviour is commonly associated with sports fans[citation needed]. The term can also apply to general rowdy behaviour and vandalism, often under the influence of ALCOHOL and/or drugs.

We are not known as alcohlist in Italy, we drink but not as you. English are known for their alcoholic misbehaviour. If you go to Ibiza, South of Spain and Greece you can see all going out and do pub crowling isn't it?

Then sing in the street and get smashed heads with bottles at 3am :)<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:25 pm --<br /><br />
Giuseppe said:
LongsightM13 said:
I thought he was getting banned last night after the mods and others played with him for a bit?

My suspicions confirmed L13

Rossi - Giuseppe - should have realised. Another rag shithead. Didn´t see his stuff last night

Rossi is injured that's why

As fucking ludicrous and out of touch as Blatters comments regarding racism where, shouldn`t all governing bodies be doing something about this????
If we were talking about a Manchester/London club like this would the governing bodies/press not be calling for them to be kicked out of the tournament?
I can`t believe they are more than happy to let a section of the Napoli fans terrorize opposing fans!! The stadium is,by all accounts.fucking falling down as well!!

M35 Blue said:
Piss off Guiesspe you boring red nob. Doing my head in with endless shite.

I am not a red nob......my color is blue(like the sky)....have you watched the game yesterday?

It is similar to City color but a bit more blue. Amazing<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:33 pm --<br /><br />
Giuseppe said:
M35 Blue said:

I am not a red nob......my color is blue(like the sky)....have you watched the game yesterday?

It is similar to City color but a bit more blue. Amazing

Our stadium is old....you know when Napoli score the building outside the stadium shake....houses have cracks in it

Giuseppe said:
Giuseppe said:
LongsightM13 said:

Which if you read my post carefully I actually emphasise in parenthesis. I was replying to the inference that Englishmen are hooligans, when infact it is Italian nationals who indulge with far more alacrity in the practice of football hooliganism

The term hooligan has been used since at least the mid 1890s—when it was used to describe the name of a street gang in London—at approximately the same time as Manchester's street gangs, known as the "Scuttlers" were gaining notoriety. The first use of the term is unknown, but the word first appeared in print in London police-court reports in 1894 referring to the name of a gang of youths in the Lambeth area of London—the Hooligan Boys, and later—the O'Hooligan Boys. In August 1898 a murder in Lambeth committed by a member of the gang drew further attention to the word which was immediately popularized by the press. The London-based newspaper Daily Graphic wrote in an article on 22 August 1898, "The avalanche of brutality which, under the name of 'Hooliganism' ... has cast such a dire slur on the social records of South London".

The word hooliganism and hooligan began to be associated with violence in sports, in particular from the 1980s in the UK with football hooliganism. However, one of the earliest known instances of crowd violence at a sporting event took place in ancient Constantinople. Two chariot racing factions, the Blues and the Greens, were involved in the Nika riots which lasted around a week in 532 CE; nearly half the city was burned or destroyed in addition to tens of thousands of deaths

Hooliganism refers to unruly, destructive, aggressive and bullying behaviour. Such behaviour is commonly associated with sports fans[citation needed]. The term can also apply to general rowdy behaviour and vandalism, often under the influence of ALCOHOL and/or drugs.

We are not known as alcohlist in Italy, we drink but not as you. English are known for their alcoholic misbehaviour. If you go to Ibiza, South of Spain and Greece you can see all going out and do pub crowling isn't it?

Then sing in the street and get smashed heads with bottles at 3am :)

-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:25 pm --

Giuseppe said:

Rossi - Giuseppe - should have realised. Another rag shithead. Didn´t see his stuff last night

To find it funny that someone is bottled and needs hospital treatment for the heinous offence of singing, is exactly why you should be banned. Do one knobhead!

Giuseppe said:
M35 Blue said:

-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:33 pm --

Giuseppe said:
M35 Blue said:

Our stadium is old....you know when Napoli score the building outside the stadium shake....houses have cracks in it

Did you enjoy the singing of 60000 people for 90 minutes.

Your head must must be harting with all whistling you heard<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:38 pm --<br /><br />
lloydie said:
Giuseppe said:
Giuseppe said:

To find it funny that someone is bottled and needs hospital treatment for the heinous offence of singing, is exactly why you should be banned. Do one knobhead!

As I said usually in Naples if you sing in the street during night you might get socked........usually a water backet will do.

It might be that that person didn't have in their hands a backet, took a bottle from the fridge and while watering the head of the singer....the bottle slipped.
:)

Giuseppe said:
Giuseppe said:
M35 Blue said:

Giuseppe said:

Your head must must be harting with all whistling you heard

-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:38 pm --

lloydie said:
Giuseppe said:

As I said usually in Naples if you sing in the street during night you might get socked........usually a water backet will do.

It might be that that person didn't have in their hands a backet, took a bottle from the fridge and while watering the head of the singer....the bottle slipped.

No but my eyes are hurting from all the crap your typing!

M35 Blue said:
Giuseppe said:
Giuseppe said:

Your head must must be harting with all whistling you heard

-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:38 pm --

lloydie said:

No but my eyes are hurting from all the crap your typing!

LOL you make me laugh a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.