everyone get out alive??

stimo said:
GXCity said:
stimo said:
Is something that doesn't happen here?
.....I live in London and I can see scumbags all around me every day.

Every city got scumbags....I know Naples is dangerous city but I don't think less then London
of course because you always see european teams staying out of the city that games being played in out of safety. or wishing for a draw or a loss for your own personal safety. hope everyones safe nd sound

It appears you are a sad fucking rag and I was actually discussing Naples with you.

I am disappointed in myself and embarrassed for you. Now fuck off or be fucked off
hope that isnt aimed at me and aimed at ''guisseppe''aka gary from the cockney reds[/quote]

Sorry Stimo aimed at Gary Guiseppe Hucknall Holmes

back to the post, the travel from Sorrento to the game, the game itself, and the return to the airport were very very well policed. Thanks to Spike for a very well organised trip.

johnmars said:
back to the post, the travel from Sorrento to the game, the game itself, and the return to the airport were very very well policed. Thanks to Spike for a very well organised trip.

Totally agree with this. Excellent trip Spike

GXCity said:
stimo said:
GXCity said:
of course because you always see european teams staying out of the city that games being played in out of safety. or wishing for a draw or a loss for your own personal safety. hope everyones safe nd sound

It appears you are a sad fucking rag and I was actually discussing Naples with you.

I am disappointed in myself and embarrassed for you. Now fuck off or be fucked off
hope that isnt aimed at me and aimed at ''guisseppe''aka gary from the cockney reds

Sorry Stimo aimed at Gary Guiseppe Hucknall Holmes[/quote]
Not the bastard spawn of that Simply Rag wanker by any chance ? Sounds a distinct possibility

Just thought I'd post this here as cba making a new thread.

Was the build up to the game and the teams coming out. The ground was full about an hour before kick off. None of us knew what to think.

All in all, good day out!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG06xlgaYo4[/youtube]

Hi. I am a Napoli fan. I use to read the opponents forum to see what people think of my team. Most of the time I don't write anything, but in this case I just feel I need to say one word or two.

I know than Napoli has a bad reputation, and I understand that people may think that come to our city for the match could be risky, but I also know that all the panic that was spread around in the last weeks was unjustified. Napoli may not be like Switzerland, but for sure it'n not even close to those city in mexico, where people get shot for nothing, and no one can walk safe on the streets.
This is the reason why i was sure that no major incident between our fans and yours was going to happen.

What i do not understant is that even after the match, when practically nothing happened, you continue to say things like that we have to be ban from europe competitions because of our fans. Or that it's our fault that your fans was scared and whished for a draw or a loss because it Napoli didn't win our fans would have turn against them. If people is scared or thinks such things this is because of all the falsity that was spread during the last weeks. And the proove is that nothing happened. Or we should say that even manchester fan are dangerous becouse they get drunk and fight between each other like I have read in this forum?

Long story short:
- you were wrong to be scared
- nothing happened
- recognize you were wrong and don't insist that napoli it's a dangerous city because it could have happened, but it was just luck that it didn't, due to police, good results for napoli, and so on.
- otherwise people will continue to spread a false bad reputation above my city and my fellow citizens.

Bye and sorry for my poor english.

azzurra said:
Hi. I am a Napoli fan. I use to read the opponents forum to see what people think of my team. Most of the time I don't write anything, but in this case I just feel I need to say one word or two.

I know than Napoli has a bad reputation, and I understand that people may think that come to our city for the match could be risky, but I also know that all the panic that was spread around in the last weeks was unjustified. Napoli may not be like Switzerland, but for sure it'n not even close to those city in mexico, where people get shot for nothing, and no one can walk safe on the streets.
This is the reason why i was sure that no major incident between our fans and yours was going to happen.

What i do not understant is that even after the match, when practically nothing happened, you continue to say things like that we have to be ban from europe competitions because of our fans. Or that it's our fault that your fans was scared and whished for a draw or a loss because it Napoli didn't win our fans would have turn against them. If people is scared or thinks such things this is because of all the falsity that was spread during the last weeks. And the proove is that nothing happened. Or we should say that even manchester fan are dangerous becouse they get drunk and fight between each other like I have read in this forum?

Long story short:
- you were wrong to be scared
- nothing happened
- recognize you were wrong and don't insist that napoli it's a dangerous city because it could have happened, but it was just luck that it didn't, due to police, good results for napoli, and so on.
- otherwise people will continue to spread a false bad reputation above my city and my fellow citizens.

Bye and sorry for my poor english.

Welcome and fair play to you, although it would have been interesting to say the least the reaction had you lost. One day I would like to visit your vibrant, historic city but I´m not sure I would go to see my team play there.
Your English is fine by the way
Good luck

Swiss Army Knife said:
Just got back from Napoli Hospital, got a right dirty slice in my left leg, dirty italian cunts

So you're a big enough fan to be one of the 760 to go to Naples, but your second ever post is to claim an alleged injury. No build up to the trip, no comment on any other post.

I realise I'm not exactly prolific, but equally I'm not trying to spread misery and fear.

I suggest you either post a picture of said injury (holding your ticket stub against the supposed wound) or stop needlessly contributing to the enmity between fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.