Everyone ready for the new season ?

Can’t wait to see Pep’s latest iteration I’m sure this one will be more exciting and possibly less controlled Hopefully the kids get more minutes and make an impression, let’s do the treble! As a wise man once mistakenly said though “You don’t win anything with kids”

Amazing how many blues are either indifferent about the new season or wanted a longer summer break.

26 years ago today we sold out our first game of the season against Blackpool in the third tier...
True but back then city were practically never on TV. We'd play 4 Cup games a season on a good run and the season was normally over in April when we were up, down or safe.

Football saturation now. I know I will get sucked in but it's nice to have a break.

Amazing how many blues are either indifferent about the new season or wanted a longer summer break.

26 years ago today we sold out our first game of the season against Blackpool in the third tier...
Can't come soon enough for me, Euros was worse than watching paint dry in the rain....and the Olympics, the only event more boring than international football.

Just arranged two tickets for West Ham, 31/08, in the home end...........
. Im in their end too.Been a few times b4 thru Long standing Hammers mates.Funny old stadium,seems miles from the pitch, but they have done a great job ,in the home end ,with bars and toilets, loads of em
And an outside area for a half time smoke. Always a good day out down there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.