Everyone ready for the new season ?

Too much football these days just glad my first match will be on the 24th August another 18 days away.

Missing the home derby on the 14th December which frankly I am not bothered about as I never enjoy playing the twats.

This season is a free hit for me, i don't have the same expectations as i did in previous years. Actually quite relaxed about everything.
I am too. And at the risk of being accused again of being ' a depressing poster', I would be very surprised if we managed the PL again. Simply for the reason our lads have had very little rest, too much footy whilst Arse have had hardly anyone away in the Euros.They have also strengthened, whilst us wtaf is gping on with transfers!! Also as we always start undercooked, feel like the summer may impact with a few too many iffy results early doors that we won't be able to claw back later, like we normally do. Plus the reffing v us will be off the scale biased, PL dont want us doing 5!! So I'm not gonna stress at all this season, anything we do manage to win would be a massive bonus.

Nb I reserve the right to change my mind and worry like feck come May if we have managed to be up there....!!

I was relaxed last season but by the start of April it captured me again and every thought was about City.

This season I'm relaxed and confident though sadly think it'll be peps last season so it'll be an emotional end to the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.