Everyone ready for the new season ?

yup-ryan-reynolds-a2b6asvf7j7vc6j1.gif

strangely quite unarsed atm about it, saturdays game has not entered my mind and I turned down a chance to go chelsea as I couldn't be bothered.

expect a lack of transfers, slumdewhelming kit launches, and a busy summer has left me lethargic, Ipswich cannot come soon enough to re-emergise me

Surprisingly I am. Going to the first home game which I haven't done in ages.

I'm really up for this season the only down side is trying to get tickets and when we do we arent sat next to each other. We have 4 games booked but we aren't next to each other. This is the first time this has happened.

Amazing how many blues are either indifferent about the new season or wanted a longer summer break.

26 years ago today we sold out our first game of the season against Blackpool in the third tier...
That was a show of loyalty, and defiance. There were plenty of games that season when those characteristics were less visible.

Well I'm buzzing for the new season. Can''t wait to see Savio. Think Bobb will do amazing things. Haaland looks on fire. Doku and Gvaridol have a season under their belt. Philips will prove us all wrong. Can't wait!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.