Everyone ready for the new season ?

Why all the negativity blues. All this I can't be arsed about the season nonsense, we are living the dream, it's our time. We have the best of everything at City let's enjoy it.
Goodness knows we have witnessed some shite over the years. Let's get behind the lads as this period should not be taken for granted. It won't last forever.

Well I'm buzzing for the new season. Can''t wait to see Savio. Think Bobb will do amazing things. Haaland looks on fire. Doku and Gvaridol have a season under their belt. Philips will prove us all wrong. Can't wait!
I was with you up to the Phillips part! Hope you’re right and I’m wrong but doubt he’ll even be here come by the end of the transfer window. Same goes for Cancelo.

Not excited in the slightest to be honest, forgot we even played tomorrow.
Have the club done a U-turn on charging disabled fans for parking yet? That's left a proper sour taste in my mouth.
Ive felt myself becoming more and more detached from City and falling out of love with top flight football in general the last few years, started to prefer watching the local lower league team near me at the weekend. They actually seem to give a shit about their fans.

9k v Darlo in the FA Cup. We did have some bad crowds that season - understandably. It wasn’t all 34k sell outs.
We definitely didn’t. I remember forgetting my season ticket book on 2 separate occasions and simply rocked up to the ticket office to buy another ticket. Can’t remember what games they were though.

Not excited in the slightest to be honest, forgot we even played tomorrow.
Have the club done a U-turn on charging disabled fans for parking yet? That's left a proper sour taste in my mouth.
Ive felt myself becoming more and more detached from City and falling out of love with top flight football in general the last few years, started to prefer watching the local lower league team near me at the weekend. They actually seem to give a shit about their fans.
Yawn...

I am actually! I wasn't at all last season, I don't think I really got properly back in to it until the spring. But I'm very ready this year. Ready to see what the kids can do, ready to clear the charges, think we could play some really exciting attacking football with a fresh and hungry Haaland. The final and the Euros final have added to that feeling. I'm up for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.