Everyone ready for the new season ?

Why all the negativity blues. All this I can't be arsed about the season nonsense, we are living the dream, it's our time. We have the best of everything at City let's enjoy it.
Goodness knows we have witnessed some shite over the years. Let's get behind the lads as this period should not be taken for granted. It won't last forever.

I know whats coming as soon as the season kicks off.

CHEATS 115 WHEN WILL CITY BE PUNISHED DIRTY SPORTSWASHING ARABS, PUNISH THEM PUNISH THEM WHENS PEP LEAVING KDB IS LEAVING

Can't be arsed with it whatsoever it's mentally draining and exhausting. I just want this hearing over and done with and Peps future sorted out more than anything. Can't enjoy anything at the moment.

CHEATS 115 WHEN WILL CITY BE PUNISHED DIRTY SPORTSWASHING ARABS, PUNISH THEM PUNISH THEM WHENS PEP LEAVING KDB IS LEAVING

Can't be arsed with it whatsoever it's mentally draining and exhausting. I just want this hearing over and done with and Peps future sorted out more than anything. Can't enjoy anything at the moment.
Do you need a hug?

Can't wait.
Not watched any pre season games, or watched games I've taped from last season or anything on the website which in past seasons I've done.

I've had a complete disconnect from football, recharged the batteries and am fighting fit for the new season.

Can't wait.

So like the last two seasons then. Fuck em enjoy the ride. They want us not to enjoy our success that is part of it for them pissing on our achievements. Don't let the bastards get to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.