Everyone ready for the new season ?

All coaches provisional booked till Christmas.....most will move but what the hell.
Going for 5 in a row is incredible
Love the coach crack looking forward to it all including some disappointments wouldn't change it for anything

It was the rolling pub before Southampton in the FA Cup under Pearce. There was a major disruption on the line and I just made kick off.

So stressful when you’re having a day out.

We played Southampton away on a Monday night once, a couple of days after a major train crash. Possibly Hatfield but not sure on that.

What I am sure of is they’d put a blanket speed restriction on the whole rail network whilst they manually checked every bit of line for whatever it was that caused the crash.

We came back from Southampton on the Tuesday morning at about 20MPH the whole way. Took a while.

Think we won 2-0. Dickov and Tiatto possibly.

Must remember to switch my broadband back to superfast, i have had the cheap social tariff one for a few months , it is not fast enough to watch any sports on it so will have to bite the bullet and pay full wack again , dust off the firestick

Dug out my 'Never Red, Forever Blue' T today for the first time this year. When's kick off?

Not arsed really. Looking forward to the trauma of wondering whether the season ticket will work for all competitions.
New CL format might be interesting, as will excuses by dippers. Still as pissed off about the cup final as I was when I slumped out of Wembley.
The chance of five in a row is great, but four is unlikely to be broken.
Highlight would be being found innocent of all charges and watching the media Muppets and fans of the cry baby clubs spontaneously combust.

We played Southampton away on a Monday night once, a couple of days after a major train crash. Possibly Hatfield but not sure on that.

What I am sure of is they’d put a blanket speed restriction on the whole rail network whilst they manually checked every bit of line for whatever it was that caused the crash.

We came back from Southampton on the Tuesday morning at about 20MPH the whole way. Took a while.

Our last game at The Dell. - Drove down so didn't have the hassle of a broken rail system.

Not ready at all. The fact that half our players are still not back and the whole 115 bollocks still hanging over us just has me a bit meh to the whole thing.

Blimey - fair play mate - remembering the driver and fireman's names - amazing!
The only train driver's name I know is Casey Jones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.