Excessive make-up

Couldn't agree more. The only products I need are showergel, listerine and colgate. Sometimes I use hair gel but I try to avoid it
Showerge
Got an electric razor to keep things in check, do prefer a proper shave.

Still getting over this. Man with make up in handbag on the piss. Anyone I know would have torn him to shreds
Shower gel you say, thin end of the wedge, you'll be using shampoo next, what's wrong with a bar of soap.

Seems like it is fairly common for people to really not like the whole mad eyebrow look. Which begs the question, why do so many women do it?

Its the fecking eyebrows that get me. Women look permanently startled !
0000000-Brow-Vent-Dummy.jpg

Couldn't agree more. The only products I need are showergel, listerine and colgate. Sometimes I use hair gel but I try to avoid it

Got an electric razor to keep things in check, do prefer a proper shave.

Still getting over this. Man with make up in handbag on the piss. Anyone I know would have torn him to shreds

Trust me, he gets bullied everytime we are out but he just isnt arsed. I could half understand if any of us lot were anything like that, but we arent. He's got 4 sisters so might be something to do with that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.