Excited when they signed but turned out to be rubbish

The list for me is very long, i would bore most with it so i will give you back 10 minutes of your life going through it. Special mention goes to Mr Pearce for the most disappointing manager.

He raised our profile when he signed, our marquee signing massively under achieved, one or two decent moments but that was it.

Though in the football scheme of things Robinho didn't do much for us, I think in the broader sense he had the intended impact. Sounds daft but the goal when he lifted the ball over almunia in the 3-0 against Arsenal that's when the new ownerships potential impact really sunk in for me, really got me excited about our prospects in a way I hadn't been since I was a nipper (when I didn't know any better!).

Lee Badbuy.
bKnQ1aE.gif
If I recall correctly, he made his City debut at Burnley in a friendly pre-season and scored an hat-trick. I remember coming out of Turf Moor thinking WOW what a signing, he's like "Shit off a Shovel". Well I was almost right. He was shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.