Expanded FIFA Club World Cup 2025 | 32 Teams | USA

You know, I’ve been with pretty girls, and I’ve been with rough girls, struggling to remember one that was pretty rough ?

1000_F_219988764_dAPmde0DlHnY9qwNSU0BgnqtMFwrWNZz.jpg

More Importantly, what has Klopp said about this and how his players could possibly cope.
Meanwhile the Liverpool Echo is reporting on how this improves Liverpool's chances for the League Cup.

I can’t be the only one that is up for this? It’s certainly better than the current format and I believe the prize money is fairly big. Would love to travel the states watching City.
Unless you have a good wad of disposable income available start saving now. The US has become incredibly expensive, had a couple of weeks in Florida last September, didn’t push the boat out too much, the whole holiday came to nearly £8k for two of us.

More Importantly, what has Klopp said about this and how his players could possibly cope.
Meanwhile the Liverpool Echo is reporting on how this improves Liverpool's chances for the League Cup.
That would be won 1-0 with a scuffer from Darwen in the pen shootout! And the Echo would headline another record for the Dippers - LIVERPOOL VICTORIOUS IN RECORD BREAKING SHOOT OUT - NINE PENS MISSED.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.