Expanded FIFA Club World Cup 2025 | 32 Teams | USA

Pfft.
Unless I can watch City in Detroit or Buffalo (assuming nothing will be in Toronto), I'll be giving it a miss ; )
"The United States will host the men's World Cup with Canada and Mexico, and FIFA could yet give some Club World Cup games to those countries." So, there is hope :)

"The United States will host the men's World Cup with Canada and Mexico, and FIFA could yet give some Club World Cup games to those countries." So, there is hope :)
Earn it or fuck off
This is Manchester City, 99% of us don’t want our players worn out and potentially damaging the rest of our season by yet more commercial nonsense

Earn it or fuck off
This is Manchester City, 99% of us don’t want our players worn out and potentially damaging the rest of our season by yet more commercial nonsense
Sorry? It's not clear who you're swearing at.

Edit: @LongsightM13 I hope it's not with me because that would be fucking ridiculous

Last edited:
I could be wrong but I'm sure I read somewhere one of the reasons they chose the USA for this is they have the World Cup Finals there following year ,so I expect they'll be using the venues earmarked for that.
Have been toying with the idea of a long trip to Canada & the US for the next World Cup, even if can only get tickets for North Korea v South Africa. Might depend how nutty the next president is though, as the way things are going, there's a chance they'll make Qatar look liberal.

They usually have an international tournament in the country the year before the world cup so maybe this will replace that.

Will be on real pitches or will it be on what looks like a 5-a-side pitch inside a baseball triangle like most of the pre-season friendlies usually do?
I mean, NYCFC still play full seasons in that general set-up

I bet the venues will all be the one still in existence today from World Cup USA 94.

The first World Cup I ever watched with interest in all the matches.

The club world cup as it is right now, is just the same format as the now defunct Confed Cup, so I can see why they have done this new format, but it's just not needed.

Does this mean there will be MLS teams (ie: Miami) in it?
They’ll get a spot as host, which will go to the league playoff winner. I would wager that’s not gonna be Inter Miami any time soon, unless Messi and Morales completely rework the team.

And, besides that, however many Yanks qualify via CONCACAF Champions League will still be able to do so. Also not likely to be Miami.

Earn it or fuck off
Looks like you don't understand. We're just saying that some games might be played in Toronto instead of Atlanta for example and we prefer it so that we can watch a City game. There is no added games to City schedule.
Finally, please fuck off now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.