Expanded FIFA Club World Cup 2025 | 32 Teams | USA

They’ll get a spot as host, which will go to the league playoff winner. I would wager that’s not gonna be Inter Miami any time soon, unless Messi and Morales completely rework the team.

And, besides that, however many Yanks qualify via CONCACAF Champions League will still be able to do so. Also not likely to be Miami.
It was tongue in cheek, as in Beckhams lot would give a brown envelope to somebody.

Looks like you don't understand. We're just saying that some games might be played in Toronto instead of Atlanta for example and we prefer it so that we can watch a City game. There is no added games to City schedule.
Finally, please fuck off now.
I read that as the US And Canada getting extra teams as hosts.
If that’s not the case then apologies
The whole tournament can just fuck right off though
Hope we send the EDS or the women’s team

I read that as the US And Canada getting extra teams as hosts.
If that’s not the case then apologies
The whole tournament can just fuck right off though
Hope we send the EDS or the women’s team
Before you pull the fuck-off trigger, you should at least show some respect by knowing at least what you're talking about.

Do you HONESTLY believe FIFA will cut any matches ? Not one organisation cut any during covid. Fifa will not lose money, look at England v Macafuckindonia.
FIFA can make more money from building a club world cup so the choice will be theirs to make. There will have to be reduction in matches at some point. I would be happy to see less England games against Malta and San Marino at the expense of City V River Plate. FIFA controls international football and if they want to have a successful club world club they will have to make compromises. Ultimately they will make a lot more money from club matches than 80 per cent of international games. It will be interesting to see how this develops.

By 2025 the favourites will probably be some of the Saudi teams.It will be interesting to see how many European clubs will fill their stadiums as the power moves to Asia.This is what we in South America have had to endure over the past 30 years.But River is averaging attendances of over 80,000 this year despite this and 100% plus inflation.
Imagine City v River Plate in the World Club Cup final though. That could be fantastic in the future. Football has always been evolving. If you stand still you die.

I bet there will be an opening ceremony with the UK being the only country not to show it, if it's in Qatar and even an official tournament song by Shakira.......

And if we send an under 23's team ....even to Orlando ?
Enough us enough. Me, a local fan is pissed off with how football is going. Harlem Globetrotters x 32 (teams)
I went to see the U12's a few hears ago in Orlando win a cup - the team had the Fletcher twins and a few others now in the youth team set up!

Last edited:
FIFA can make more money from building a club world cup so the choice will be theirs to make. There will have to be reduction in matches at some point. I would be happy to see less England games against Malta and San Marino at the expense of City V River Plate. FIFA controls international football and if they want to have a successful club world club they will have to make compromises. Ultimately they will make a lot more money from club matches than 80 per cent of international games. It will be interesting to see how this develops.
It will not happen. Look at Uefa. England played a Home Nations tournament for years and then money came calling. At first it was Italy and Spain, now its San Marino and Liechtenstein. FIFA have a World Cup every 4 years, they want it every 2 years.
I liken it to boxing. Muhammed Ali was the undisputed heavy weight champion of the world. Now there are 3 ? different belts.
Greed, pure greed and someone needs to say enough.....but they won't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.