Expectation of Aguero.

Iv'e been a blue long enough not to expect too much from our latest signings, especially in the last few years, time to adapt ect ! Sergio is different, world class and young(young being important as he will run through walls) I expect him to be our/prem top scorer next year with at least 30 prem and maybe 45 in total!

When tevez (joorabchian) started his shit Some gooner twat started trying to goat me saying we were fucked without him, which proberly was the case but becos I had started to believe in us and where we were going and actually have arrived( yes mcfc champions of England). Still have to pinch myself sorry!!!. I said to him we will get aguero to replace him so shut up and you worry about selling your best players whilst ours are only going to get better who ever leaves. While I was really only hoping we would get Sergio as I always thought he would be a legend if he played for city, when we signed him I felt I had come full circle from being in love with kinky to being in love with Sergio and then after seeing him win us the title I real like I have found god.

Like most of you I have spent the last month and a half repeatedly watching City videos of the season. I agree that Aguero is class and what I noticed from those videos is that at some times his decision making could be better and that only comes with experience. He's still so young. I think he will improve tremendously this season and for several more to come.

C_T_I_D said:
Be honest. Prior to this season, how many goals did you reckon he'd score and how long did you think he'd take to adjust to the league? I'm quite surprised that such a small fella could rip apart so many premier league defences. I thought he'd be marked out of some games. I was expecting around 15 league goals overall for his first season.

Pmsl.
He was always going to be a 100% stone cold success.
He was world class from an early age. More to come.

Silva dipped in form, Nasri didn't start off well, Yaya had ACON, Tevez disappeared, and Aguero still scored 30 goals.

And I believe from the way I see it, he hasn't fully adjusted the league yet.

Young said:
Silva dipped in form, Nasri didn't start off well, Yaya had ACON, Tevez disappeared, and Aguero still scored 30 goals.

And I believe from the way I see it, he hasn't fully adjusted the league yet.

That's a very good point, if that lot stick around and play well for the whole season we are going to be devestating.

Love the guy. Some critics said he wouldn't handle the winter. In the Fulham game he was awesome and the weather doesn't get much worse than that day.
However I think 40 goals is a lot to ask. With squad rotation and (hopefully not) any injuries we will be playing in 4 competitions so rest will be essential.He will also no doubt be called up by Argentina as World Cup qualifying begins soon.
If Sergio hits the onion bag 30 times I'd be satisfied.

C_T_I_D said:
Be honest. Prior to this season, how many goals did you reckon he'd score and how long did you think he'd take to adjust to the league? I'm quite surprised that such a small fella could rip apart so many premier league defences. I thought he'd be marked out of some games. I was expecting around 15 league goals overall for his first season.

Surprised a small fella could rip apart premier league defences ??
Have you never heard of a smaller guy Called messi ???
The big target man will be extinct within 2 years in favour of
Small, fast and technical players like those mentioned above.
If aguero starts taking Regular penalties like rvp, Rooney, messi, ronaldo
He could hit 50 goals this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.