Expectation of Aguero.

The second season is always a tough one. Defenders do their homework. That said, City have so many options when we pull teams all over, and I think he will get better, wiser with experience, that Id expect the same or maybe a few more.
I do hope tevez does stay because those two together will be unplayable at times with Sami and David supplying the bullets. Weve seen a bit of it, but not much.

Same again would do for me! His work rate and commitment is fantastic and he seems genuinely happy here! Another 30 goal haul and hopefully more silverware!

In the post QPR match interviews, Mancini made a point of saying he was so proud it was Sergio who scored "that" goal, and you could see he meant it.

Could you imagine the reaction if it had been scored by Tevez?

Challenger1978 said:
Has Sergio got any kids yet ?

As i'm just thinking a mixture of Maradona and Aguero DNA and our shit hot training ground that going to be built and we could create the greatest player the world has ever seen.
Has a son called Benjamin mate.

de niro said:
Skashion said:
de niro said:
That's a very good point, if that lot stick around and play well for the whole season we are going to be devestating.
Yaya has ACON this season as well - assuming he goes. I say let have Razak have a go.

supposedly. i thought i read he may not bother.
He was reported to be considering his international future. Sadly, I think he'll still go. When your country calls, it's almost impossible to say no.

I never really thought of him as a prolific goal scorer. 15-20 a season man is all I thought he was. I know some of the defending in our league is very questionable, but he scored 30 last season in his first season as a 23 year old. That takes some doing!

I remember some knob on rag cafe saying he will get between 10-12 goals in his first season.

pmsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.