Expectations/Targets for next season???

Retaining the Prem is an absolute priority. Not only for the worldwide television exposure the Premier League has, but also because of the 40% cut of Champions league money
Progressing to the KO stage of the CL
and any domestic cup would be brilliant

Call me crazy but I can see City in the champions league final next year, against Real Madrid. And we'll win it!

I would like to see a good cup run in either the FA cup or the CL and another decent challenge for the title, that would be enough.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I think Mancini should be sacked after our first defeat.

Bring in Mourinho and watch the trophies flow.

I think you're gonna be disappointed; I think Mourinho has his eye on another job round here, - and having won the Spanish title this year I doubt he'll be leaving that soon anyway.

Domestic treble. Never been done before and I can just picture the team photograph with all the silverware before them.

Retain the Premiership with a points difference, have a better go at the Champions League (if Munich had fielded a stronger team at ours then we'd have lost), a Wembley Final and remaining unbeaten at home in the League would be good achievements.<br /><br />-- Sun May 20, 2012 11:09 am --<br /><br />
chesterbells said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I think Mancini should be sacked after our first defeat.

Bring in Mourinho and watch the trophies flow.

I think you're gonna be disappointed; I think Mourinho has his eye on another job round here, - and having won the Spanish title this year I doubt he'll be leaving that soon anyway.

Mourinho won titles with Inter Milan and moved on. He does pretty much as he pleases!

I'd rather not risk key players in Carling Cup matches. I know we'd have killed for it 5 years ago - but Liverpool's trophy should be the least of our worries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.