Expensive watches

Love my Breitling

2mqnt53.jpg

Next time i'm in the UK I'll treat myself to a Rolex President.

I know it's all in the eye of the beholder, but I think that looks bleeding awful. In saying that, I've never seen an appealing Rolex or Tag.
I am a fan of lovely sleek watches, such as a number of products from Raymond Weil

All it does is tell the time! Same as shirts cover your torso and pants cover your legs... what is wrong with people! Oh lets spend hundreds or thousands o' pounds on tat! Why!? Amazing really.

For people who like watches? I like watches, I have half a dozen. Most expensive was £175 for an Ellesse. I like the look of them but you don't need to spend thousands to get a nice looking one. That Omega Oceanmaster looks bang average and dated to me.

Does your logic apply to any item that is not objectively good value for money, i.e. there is a cheaper item that does the same basic job?

Well, If you are saying that watches are valuable apart from there use (to tell time) then I agree.. It's been said already. Nevertheless it's like strapping a gold bar to your wrist. Money is better spent I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.