Expensive watches

All relative... If you can afford to buy a watch for £100k and it floats your boat... Crack on

I have a Tag but prefer my Citizen Eco Drive..

I have been thinking about an Omega Planet Ocean and I'd love a Rolex Daytona as a collectors piece.. I prefer my old BMW cruiser Motorcycle however.. 15 years old, mint and much more fun

Is the citizen Eco drive the one that doesn't need a battery? Quite fancy one of those

Yeh the eco drive is solar powered.
127e9957e5765675814bbc75df8848e8.jpg

2ibgp4i.jpg

Here is my replica Hublot Classic Fusion Automatic. I have a few of these, Rose gold one, solid black one, and Ive got 2 more on the way! I always get my mum to pick them up off the Lucky men in Costa Del Sol each year she goes over. It's always Hublot for me, I love the look of them. It's slightly damaged at the left edge now, that's why I get a new one each year. If I did have unlimited money I would buy the real thing.

This cost me 35 euros, You can get the real thing for anywhere between £6,000 and £9,000.

To buy this as a replica in the UK your looking between £200 and £500.

So 35-40 euro each year suits me.

2ibgp4i.jpg

Here is my replica Hublot Classic Fusion Automatic. I have a few of these, Rose gold one, solid black one, and Ive got 2 more on the way! I always get my mum to pick them up off the Lucky men in Costa Del Sol each year she goes over. It's always Hublot for me, I love the look of them. It's slightly damaged at the left edge now, that's why I get a new one each year. If I did have unlimited money I would buy the real thing.

This cost me 35 euros, You can get the real thing for anywhere between £6,000 and £9,000.

To buy this as a replica in the UK your looking between £200 and £500.

So 35-40 euro each year suits me.

Each to his own Jake but I don't see the point of wearing a replica of a watch that you cant afford..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.