Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Maybe, but to me it looked it was presented as a fact/source tbh mate, and many will take it as face value as even in 2019 loads still don't realise that Wikipedia can't be trusted. His threads are usually really well sourced so honestly it was a bit disappointing. Truth or not, it's only opinion and I prefer it when he references reliable sources whihc he does 99/100.

I wonder how long it will take some cretin to see this and re-post it on Twitter as his 'original' thoughts?

Maybe, but to me it looked it was presented as a fact/source tbh mate, and many will take it as face value as even in 2019 loads still don't realise that Wikipedia can't be trusted. His threads are usually really well sourced so honestly it was a bit disappointing. Truth or not, it's only opinion and I prefer it when he references reliable sources whihc he does 99/100.

It was a mistake, when someone pointed out I have put this tweet up and have addressed it repeatedly. Not deleting anything coz, I don't want to hide anything, I made a mistake and it's mine to own. If that makes me look unreliable, I really can't help that :)

It was a mistake, when someone pointed out I have put this tweet up and have addressed it repeatedly. Not deleting anything coz, I don't want to hide anything, I made a mistake and it's mine to own. If that makes me look unreliable, I really can't help that :)

Well done.

I don’t think any fair-minded observer (and especially not blues) will fault you for doing exactly what the various hostile sport “journalists” refuse to do, which is to recognise their mistakes and/or biases, acknowledge them publicly, and then work to mitigate and eliminate them in the future.

If anything, this grants credibility, rather than takes it away, especially as you have said you are not a journalist or paid to do this, so I do not believe it is fair to hold you to the same standards, even if you quite regularly meet or exceed them where the actual so-called journalists quite regularly fall short.

Well done.

I don’t think any fair-minded observer (and especially not blues) will fault you for doing exactly what the various hostile sport “journalists” refuse to do, which is to recognise their mistakes and/or biases, acknowledge them publicly, and then work to mitigate and eliminate them in the future.

If anything, this grants credibility, rather than takes it away, especially as you have said you are not a journalist or paid to do this, so I do not believe it is fair to hold you to the same standards, even if you quite regularly meet or exceed them where the actual so-called journalists quite regularly fall short.
You mention fair-minded and journalists in the same sentence ???? ;-)

As i mentioned in media thread, have stumbled into the spat.... not sure how to reply to this to be honest...

2vigfvp.jpg
I would ask him the obvious " Why when presented with the fact that we are not state owned and our majority share owner is Sheik Mansour ( a fact you acknowledged) why do you infer that there is something underhand going on?" " is it because you don't trust Arabs?"

Indeed mate and no worries. At least you've not ran away from it like many would!

The mainstream media complain that City fans have become weaponised, but if that's true, the reason is reactive.

There's still time for City fans to develop our own media. It's needed because the only advocates for Man city are going to be its fans.

city fans should do what Rabin did. Research and argument.
Wonder if Martin Samuel would work for us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.