Ezequiel Lavezzi

I wouldn't mind Lavezzi coming in , he is a good player , but if he came in as Tevez's replacement , that would be woeful.

Perhaps we don't need a replacement for Tevez. If we sell Tevez and brought in Mata, Modric and Neymar/Rossi (For those who are deadly anti-Neymar :P). We would be a better team, without having replaced Tevez.

Dax777 said:
Perhaps we don't need a replacement for Tevez. If we sell Tevez and brought in Mata, Modric and Neymar/Rossi (For those who are deadly anti-Neymar :P). We would be a better team, without having replaced Tevez.

^^^^ this. I personally dont think we need or can get a direct replacement for tevez in terms of the way tevez plays, we have our goalscorers in dzeko and balotelli, what we need is someone who can sit behind the main striker and cause havoc in the way tevez did (and of course bag a goal or two), so the likes of hulk etc. Obviously i wont be complainig if we brought in say... higuain, the main factor is none of us definatly know what formation mancini wants to play, if we did it would be a hell of alot easier to try and figure out what sort of player we need/are looking at.
Im just gonna roll with it and see how this all pans out.

is this the guy who has guns tattooed across his chest and who's girlfriend near beat somebody to death with her cowboy belt she was wearing whilst on a night out...mmmmmh interesting.

Sam_B said:
Dax777 said:

^^^^ this. I personally dont think we need or can get a direct replacement for tevez in terms of the way tevez plays, we have our goalscorers in dzeko and balotelli, what we need is someone who can sit behind the main striker and cause havoc in the way tevez did (and of course bag a goal or two), so the likes of hulk etc. Obviously i wont be complainig if we brought in say... higuain, the main factor is none of us definatly know what formation mancini wants to play, if we did it would be a hell of alot easier to try and figure out what sort of player we need/are looking at.
Well, they both need to show a hell of a lot more next season. Big season coming up for both of them.

LongsightM13 said:
Sam_B said:
Dax777 said:

Well, they both need to show a hell of a lot more next season. Big season coming up for both of them.

Oh, absolutly i cant agree with you more. The best thing about those two is the different qualities we can get out of them, balo with his skill and flair, dzeko with his arial abilitys, i can see balo starting alot more next season and hopefully once he gets into his stride he will be unstoppable, I am still to be convinced by dzeko yet, hes got it in him i know that but whether he can do it here regular is still to be shown. The good thing is they seem to have a good rappor with each other, this will hopefully spur both on to good things (if that makes sense).

MANCHESTER City are planning a £27m bid for Napoli striker Ezequiel Lavezzi.

Carlos Tevez last night stunned Manchester City by insisting he wants to quit the club.

It means Roberto Mancini will have to move quickly if he wants to replace Tevez.

Ezequiel Lavezzi, 26, is valued at £27million by his Italian club Napoli and as we exclusively revealed last month that City have already held talks about bringing him to Manchester.

As a young player in Argentina, he was hailed as “the new Diego Maradona” because of his skill and chunky build.

But Lavezzi responded to that by stating: “I am not the new Maradona – I am more like Tevez.”

Lavezzi also interests Tottenham and has been linked with Champions League winners Barcelona.

The Argentine international joined Napoli for £6m from San Lorenzo in his home country.

City were originally eyeing Lavezzi’s Napoli striker partner Edinson Cavani – but he has signed a new contract with the Serie A club.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/199422/Man-City-offer-27m-for-Ezequiel-Lavezzi/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... l-Lavezzi/</a>

They bought him for 6 million and now want 27 million !! his goals to games ratio is not great so what makes his value sky rocket like is reported ??? I know nothing about him so could someone fill in the blank spaces and explain his valuation.

LoveCity said:
MANCHESTER City are planning a £27m bid for Napoli striker Ezequiel Lavezzi.

Carlos Tevez last night stunned Manchester City by insisting he wants to quit the club.

It means Roberto Mancini will have to move quickly if he wants to replace Tevez.

Ezequiel Lavezzi, 26, is valued at £27million by his Italian club Napoli and as we exclusively revealed last month that City have already held talks about bringing him to Manchester.

As a young player in Argentina, he was hailed as “the new Diego Maradona” because of his skill and chunky build.

But Lavezzi responded to that by stating: “I am not the new Maradona – I am more like Tevez.”

Lavezzi also interests Tottenham and has been linked with Champions League winners Barcelona.

The Argentine international joined Napoli for £6m from San Lorenzo in his home country.

City were originally eyeing Lavezzi’s Napoli striker partner Edinson Cavani – but he has signed a new contract with the Serie A club.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/199422/Man-City-offer-27m-for-Ezequiel-Lavezzi/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... l-Lavezzi/</a>

27M is not a bid . its his release clause.

and , by the way , lot of people here are seriously underrating this guy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.