Ezequiel Lavezzi

bobmcfc said:
didn't mancini say he wants 5 players in. nasri and lavezzi would bring it to 4 and thats before tevez leaving !

When he said this, I would imagine that he knew that Tevez wanted out and one of the 5 would be a Tevez replacement.

jrb said:
Jesus!

It's like watching Tevez in a City shirt.

Forget it's Lavezzi and Napoli. Look at how he runs, leans forward, the size of him, his body shape, his hair.(Lol) and his skills.

It's Tevez mark 2.

PS. Note the City ballon.(Sheef United)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIY6z3iHQKw[/youtube]

Hi physique and body language are just like Tevez, but Tevez scores 20 a season and Levezzi scores 5 a season

Shaelumstash said:
jrb said:
Jesus!

It's like watching Tevez in a City shirt.

Forget it's Lavezzi and Napoli. Look at how he runs, leans forward, the size of him, his body shape, his hair.(Lol) and his skills.

It's Tevez mark 2.

PS. Note the City ballon.(Sheef United)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIY6z3iHQKw[/youtube]

Hi physique and body language are just like Tevez, but Tevez scores 20 a season and Levezzi scores 5 a season

thats coz he aint a striker!!! .....as has been mentioned at least a dozen times!!

The man is practically the equivalent to Tevez, he will score goals when he comes, remember Tevez wasn't knows as a goalscorer until he joined us

citygal1 said:
mancityscot said:
Lavezzi and Nasri to conclude our deals for the summer

i would be more than happy with that :O)
I'd be mildly underwhelmed if i'm honest (though not hugely dissapointed).

Aguero and Modric...then i'd be more than happy.

Doesn't look like we're in for either though.

I dunno why lots seem to be slagging this kid off, get him in now!! If i am wrong then fuck it i am wrong, but i sense that mancini knows more about him than any of us , so come on Ezequiel get with the project on its next phase.

pee dubya said:
citygal1 said:
mancityscot said:
Lavezzi and Nasri to conclude our deals for the summer

i would be more than happy with that :O)
I'd be mildly underwhelmed if i'm honest (though not hugely dissapointed).

Aguero and Modric...then i'd be more than happy.

Doesn't look like we're in for either though.

I would be shouting from the rooftops if we got aguero, just dont think it will happen. Hope im wrong, if not and we get nasri and lavezzi, plus savic and clichy i would be happy, i think we have our nucleous we just needed tweeking.

I'm not sure what to think of the lad; but no matter what, he is an interesting player isn't he. He almost appears to be a bit crazy, much like what we know Mancini seems to prefer.
Fast, a lot faster than Tevez, great balance and strength... but how is he as a team player? He strikes me as being a bit egocentric on the pitch, but I could very well be wrong there as I base that hunch in a few YT clips and the few instances I've seen him play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.