Ezequiel Lavezzi

Is he the argentian right winger, who I saw play the other day against Bolivia, if he is he is another Huckerby, speedboat but no pilot.

bobmcfc said:
didn't mancini say he wants 5 players in. nasri and lavezzi would bring it to 4 and thats before tevez leaving !

Yes I was noticing that too. So we could sign both Nasri and Lavezzi. Then worry about our striker. We could just sell Tevez and bring in a Drogba type on the cheap and as solid third striker.

BlueJill said:
Dax777 said:
BlueJill,

Even Mata (who I personally prefer to either of the other 2) is also a wide player who sometimes plays behind the Striker or as the Striker.

Nasri in the few games I saw last season when Fab was out, played very well in the middle. All 3 players are good and have slightly differing strengths. Mata has the best vision, and is prolly the best passer/mover off the ball. Nasri might be smoothest and the safest bet. Lavezzi the fastest and most gritty. They all just bring unique qualities that are adaptable both outside and inside.

Thanks Dax. It just seems that if I am reading things right Nasri and Lavezzi are comfortable right and center and Mata is comfortable left and center. Seems like a more balanced purchase to get Mata and one of the other two if we are going to buy two. Sounds like you would probably agree with that, no?
Yes! But that is because I personally rate Mata over the 2.

However, Lavezzi often starts left of Center in a 2 man AM role behind the main striker at Napoli. But he goes everywhere. Napoli plays a 3421 mostly.

...........D............D............D.........
M.............M...............M............M.
...........Hamsik......Lavezzi......
..................Cavanni.....................

Jesus!

It's like watching Tevez in a City shirt.

Forget it's Lavezzi and Napoli. Look at how he runs, leans forward, the size of him, his body shape, his hair.(Lol) and his skills.

It's Tevez mark 2.

PS. Note the City ballon.(Sheef United)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIY6z3iHQKw[/youtube]

jrb said:
Jesus!

Forget it's Lavezzi and Napoli. Look at how he runs, leans forward, the size of him, his body shape, his hair.(Lol) and his skills.

It's Tevez mark 2.

it will be like he never left us, a permanent shrine. it will be like having your little dog stuffed and mounted after its died.

im sold

bobmcfc said:
jrb said:
Jesus!

It's Tevez mark 2.

it will be like he never left us, a permanent shrine. it will be like having your little dog stuffed and mounted after its died.

im sold

Maybe we should buy him and send him to live with Mrs Tevez ;)

Interesting that Napoli have just put a big bid in for Sanchez which has Pozzo saying that any deal for Sanchez will be after Copa America. Where have Napoli suddenly got all this money now let me think

We offer to buy Lavezzi for 30m, Napoli use that money to put in bid for Sanchez same amount but higher than Barca, enables Sanchez to go as replacement for Lavezzi, Lavezzi to us, allowing Barca to buy Tevez. No No No it won't happen (runs to sink and splashes face in cold water).

okstate99 said:
Mancio said:
a thing is sure , napoli's fans are all crazy for lavezzi and usually this is a good guaranty . if he'll sold that will break their heart

Mancio

So does Lavezzi have ?

A Kia type manager?

A wife that lives in Argentina? A wife that he cheated on?

Came and out and requested a transfer twice?

Just curious ;-)

no mate , he hasnt that shit :=)

anyway i have to say that around the guy there a rumors that are even worse , but you know , maybe its only rumors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.