F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
What could we have won in that 12 months mate? The league cup is the only thing that has finished since we took over and we lost to one of the best teams in Europe, over two legs with a goal in the last minute. Or do you think we should have won the Premier League and European cup (despite not being in it) last May?

Hughes was sacked last Dec (the decision taken when we were in 7 or 8th and well more than a dozen points behind 1st). This season, we are comfy in 4th and 6 points off the top spot. How is that not an improvement. We have also stopped shipping goals.

The press will sneer whatever.

I don't give a snakes bum hole wha neutrals think as it did us no good when they loved plucky little city.

We throw money around - shock and horror - I wish we were on the brink of administration again so we didn't have that tag.

You would always be unhappy as it seems to make you happy in a perverse kind of way.

I refer the right honourable gentleman to the reply I gave (to FB) a few minutes ago.

Like you, he forgot about the FA Cup. He also failed to address the points about dressing room unrest and unhappy fans ;-)

Many a team has come unstuck against Stoke. We hammered them (ish) at home and suffered a shitty ref and one of those games away.

As for the dressing room, it seems ok to me and he got rid of the main trouble makers.

As for the unhappy fans, I really do think some fans prefer to be unhappy mate. I wouldn't be surprised if you knew rooney wouldn't come deep down and so put so much effort into getting excited about it (it rubbed off on me), so you could be so personally let down. Not in a nasty way but there is an air of sado-masicism about you. I half expect to see someone in full leather gimp suit being led around by an electrified lead attached to his balls at the next game. If I did see that I would just be like "Alright Dave, got you new kit on?" ;-)

flb said:
Come on Dave FFS,you blatantly dont like Mancini but give the guy some fucking credit will you.

I gave him credit after the WEst Brom game - and the Liverpool and Chelsea games.

We lost that semi with the last kick of the game with a naive Boyota falling asleep

That's the Boyata that he picked ahead of Nedum Onouha, right?

Im sick of hearing this crap that Mancini sat back at home in the 2-1 game and that that cost us the chance of a cup final-he tried to suck United in and catch them on the counter.

At 2-1 we were all over them. They couldn't live with us. You don't "suck Man Utd in" or they murder you, like they did. Every manager knows that.

And if i remember rightly we lost the home derby in injury time when Stephen Ireland couldnt be arsed marking and tracking Scholes properly thus virtually fucking our chances of finishing Fourth.

That would be the derby we lost, wouldn't it? Around the time we lost to Everton and Spurs and drew to Arsenal? When we plummetted out of the top 4 for good?

When he eventually leaves or gets peddled at least he can say he brought top top players to the club-we all know who they are and its we will be indebted to him for it.

Those players identified by a commitee of which he is part of, you mean?

Hes not had the rub of the green-even the most anti Mancini of fans like you can surely see that.

Over 11 months you get what you deserve

The press keep banging on about dressing room strife, but where's their evidence? I don't see any.

Chelsea fans booed on Sunday and they are Champions so I take the books at the boos at our final whistle with a pinch of salt. Some fans didn't realise Tevez was injured - that didn't help.

Was only a week ago that fans at WBA were strongly in support of mancini.

Bluemoon is not a barometer at all. You've got a scattering of Utd WUMs, and vocal opinionated fans (that's not a criticism). Just because you have a consistent vocal message coming across doesn't make them representative - but my the same token, being in the minority doesn't make you wrong either.

Didsbury Dave said:
flb said:
Come on Dave FFS,you blatantly dont like Mancini but give the guy some fucking credit will you.

I gave him credit after the WEst Brom game - and the Liverpool and Chelsea games.

We lost that semi with the last kick of the game with a naive Boyota falling asleep

That's the Boyata that he picked ahead of Nedum Onouha, right?

Im sick of hearing this crap that Mancini sat back at home in the 2-1 game and that that cost us the chance of a cup final-he tried to suck United in and catch them on the counter.

At 2-1 we were all over them. They couldn't live with us. You don't "suck Man Utd in" or they murder you, like they did. Every manager knows that.

And if i remember rightly we lost the home derby in injury time when Stephen Ireland couldnt be arsed marking and tracking Scholes properly thus virtually fucking our chances of finishing Fourth.

That would be the derby we lost, wouldn't it? Around the time we lost to Everton and Spurs and drew to Arsenal? When we plummetted out of the top 4 for good?

When he eventually leaves or gets peddled at least he can say he brought top top players to the club-we all know who they are and its we will be indebted to him for it.

Those players identified by a commitee of which he is part of, you mean?

Hes not had the rub of the green-even the most anti Mancini of fans like you can surely see that.

Over 11 months you get what you deserve

Your clutching at straws Dave im afraid

Nedums not a defender as long as ive got a hole in my arse

You say we were all over united-correct we won the fucking game 2-1

We lost to Spurs after the united game-we drew at Arsenal away,a commendable result for any team,Everton i will give you-all played incidentally with somebody elses buys.

Its a fact that Mancini attracted players to the club ie Balotelli,Silva,Kolarov,Boeteng-as said by the players themselves and by certain people on here.

You seem the fairminded type Dave,tell me is there anything at all Dave apart from beating WBA,Liverpool and Chelsea that you would like to give him credit for?

He wont be given enough time to turn the club around by all accounts-he will probably get peddled for finishing in the top four.

ONLY AT CITY

flb said:

We lost to Spurs after the united game-we drew at Arsenal away,a commendable result for any team,Everton i will give you-all played incidentally with somebody elses buys.

Its a fact that Mancini attracted players to the club ie Balotelli,Silva,Kolarov,Boeteng-as said by the players themselves and by certain people on here.

You seem the fairminded type Dave,tell me is there anything at all Dave apart from beating WBA,Liverpool and Chelsea that you would like to give him credit for?

He wont be given enough time to turn the club around by all accounts-he will probably get peddled for finishing in the top four.

ONLY AT CITY

U are havin' a laugh right? Give him a decent run and he would show you what a top defender he is, oh i, he'll pitch in with a few goals as well.

buzzer1 said:
flb said:

ONLY AT CITY

U are havin' a laugh right? Give him a decent run and he would show you what a top defender he is, oh i, he'll pitch in with a few goals as well.

Hes that top a defender that United,Arsenal,Chelsea,Liverpool have all made a big mistake in not signing him right?

1 goal a season at best by the way

buzzer1 said:
flb said:

ONLY AT CITY

is he better than what we have? open to debate i would say

tonea2003 said:
buzzer1 said:

Hes nowhere near as good as what weve got-thats why hes out on loan

One thing Mancini can do is sort out a defense-even the most blinkered anti Mancini fan cant argue with that.

tonea2003 said:
buzzer1 said:

With a good run under his belt then i would say he would be top grade, he could easily push (apart from Vin) any of them for a regular spot, given a good run of course.

PS, i did'nt want to see him leave even if it was on loan, he would piss on Lescott.

buzzer1 said:
tonea2003 said:

With a good run under his belt then i would say he would be top grade, he could easily push (apart from Vin) any of them for a regular spot, given a good run of course.

PS, i did'nt want to see him leave even if it was on loan, he would piss on Lescott.

I dont know if youve noticed but Lescott doesnt get a game because hes shite.Nedum just isnt quite as shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.