F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

WNRH said:
I personally think it was a low for the club and just shows how far up our arses we have become.

A top four club singing about a championship player who is a fucking cock FFS
10 goals and 10 assists last season (in the league alone).

No Mancini signing will come close to that.

Bluemoon115 said:
WNRH said:
I personally think it was a low for the club and just shows how far up our arses we have become.

A top four club singing about a championship player who is a fucking cock FFS
10 goals and 10 assists last season (in the league alone).

No Mancini signing will come close to that.

Bollocks mate, David Silva will shit all over that, infact so will Balotelli.

Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy............hhhhhhhhhhhmm

He played shit against Swansea, been injured but started well, but is not our answer. I loved the fiesty little fucker when he was here though.

Chick Counterfly said:
there's no way putting the nutter with the putter in direct competition
with a young, arrogant, insanely talented, monstrous ego could end badly?

I think you are living in an ideal world.

Not really... I think you're over inflating both players personalities. Neither would play every game so I don't see the problem. Add to that Bellamys gripes were over players not pulling their weight and the management of his knees and I don't think there's too much smoke other than your own speculation that it would kick off simply because they are in competition (I'd think it would end up as more rotation) with each other.

Bottom line, Bellamy has the talent and the skills to still be an assert to this club, instead we've buried him away in the championship because our manager couldn't be arsed to manage him properly.

oakiecokie said:
Couldn`t give a shit about him !!
He showed his true colours by giving "high fives" to Bent `arry,after Spuds beat us at home,to claim the 4th CL spot.
Some City fans have very short memories.

Some also remember his goal against Chelsea, and the very cheap penalty he won us against the rags in the CC that got us back in it...why do people only remember the bad?

Bluemoon115 said:
WNRH said:
Bollocks mate, David Silva will shit all over that, infact so will Balotelli.
Care to have a gentleman's bet of £20, with the money going towards the maintenance costs of Bluemoon?

on either Silva or Balotelli? depends on what the "rules" are. Going off goals contributed? i.e (assists + goals = )

What an absolute disgrace.

I couldn't believe my ears...

It just shows all you need to do to become a "legend" at our club.... Not much.

Can I suggest a new song...

"We don't know what we're on about... We don't know what we're on about"

hehe .......

i see 'Bellers' was at it again today durin' Cardiffs win at Scunthorpe ..... threatening to chin this Scunny supporter who jumped over the fence to confront him .. and then argueing with another mob of them near the corner flag!

Some things just never change!

vse71i.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.