F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

Mark - TheBlue said:
enviromental-head-in-the-sand.jpg

Its fine weve only lost twice all season. Well done blues.
CLASSIC

jord_theblue said:
fuck off you bunch of pessimists, tonight we have been an absolute shambles but jesus christ who the fuck do we think we are all of a sudden? we haven't done anything absolutely ANYTHING to think were too good to not be beaten at WHL. this will be our second defeat all season isn't that as many away games as we won all of last year? its about progress and we are getting better, if hughes needs sacking then so does the 11 players on that pitch.
1 FUCKING WIN IN TEN GAMES MATE!!!! NOT FUCKIN GOOD ENOUGH ,END OF, SACK THE PRICK!!!!

What would of happened if we kept sven until we were taken over? Who would we of appointed then

I never thought i'd say this but hughes has got to go, his tatics are non-existant, he has no imagination or balls to gamble, theres no fire in the team which i believe starts at the man in charge, the players dont seem to bothered wot happens at times, that on its own needs to be addressed, overall 2nite was a fucking disgrace

its a great position for a new manager we are still in with a shot at silverware and top 4 and they have a wad of money for a month in jan...lets do it now...lets not piss yet another season away...i said it a year ago and nothing has changed move on hughes with your staff and look after some other poor bastards
any manager out there want a chance of a lifetime???

god supporting city is so frustrating

you start of well you get optimistic and think this might be are year!
the bubble then bursts and you lose a run of easy games
you then go and beat the best team in the league and think things have changed, the dreaded optimism returns
then again they go and perform like that and ruin you again

i honestly believe wins against arsenal reserves and chelsea just papered of the cracks!
what would have happened if lampard would have scored the penalty?

GOODBYE MR HUGHES
I WANTED TO GIVE YOU TIME HOWEVER TONIGHT COMFIRMED YOU ARE OFFICALLY AN INEPT TWAT!

Disgrace.

Fuck off to league two where you belong you sorry excuse for a premiership manager, never mind a top 4 "challenger"
The only thing challenged is your brain, tactically inept and out of your depth.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot..... ****.

scorer said:
He's a great manager just give him time and another £500m....

Don't be so damn impatient.

THIS^^^^

Well done Scorer for getting other your Hughes is wank condition and instead taking the tablet which now make you void to seeing the that is truly going on shit!! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.