F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

chris63 said:
finished 8th last season, where 8th now = no improvement.
even Birmingham are above us ffs. Got up at 4am to watch that crap.
will get up at 4am next week as well and the week after. rant over. or is it?

yep, no better than last season, after all that cash spent, mid table team when on paper were better than Utd

bring in Hidding or Jose while we can salvage something from the season

Good players going backwards. No shape. No tempo. No invention. We are shit. This season should have been exciting, different and inspiring. Anyone who claims Hughes is up to the task is deranged.

the-scream.jpeg

If anyone's up for a horror show double bill. The Exorcist is on Channel Five.

scorer said:
He's a great manager just give him time and another £500m....

Don't be so damn impatient.

THIS^^^^

Well done Scorer for getting other your Hughes is wank condition and instead taking the tablet which now make you void to seeing the that is truly going on shit!! :)

Would anyone be surprised if we see another "Sven, Jo and Elano are evil" story appear in the press during the week?

jord_theblue said:
fuck off you bunch of pessimists, tonight we have been an absolute shambles but jesus christ who the fuck do we think we are all of a sudden? we haven't done anything absolutely ANYTHING to think were too good to not be beaten at WHL. this will be our second defeat all season isn't that as many away games as we won all of last year? its about progress and we are getting better, if hughes needs sacking then so does the 11 players on that pitch.

ok, normally i would agree with you after all we are the most unpreditable team in the land with the most disfuctional fans (highs, lows, highs, lows, f**k!! it's like a bad trip) but tonight we were very poor, for me the worst all season looking like a team that asn't played together when we are now 16 games in, i know we've lost 1 or 2 players to injuries and piss poor refereeing but so have others and thats why we spent big in the summer to give us a decent squad to pick from, on tonights performance though something isn't right....these days of inconsistancy should be behind us but as usual nothing as changed, the last 10 games we have only won 1 game in the league and all them draws are now going to hurt us as the mid table starts to bunch up, let be honest winning 1 lossing 1 would be better than drawing 2 games but hey we can't fix what's gone. The big worry for me is where does this leave us for Jan.....personally i wouldn't be giving MH anymore money until he has proved is worth with the squad we have, after all they should be good enough for at least top 6, next 2 games are massive for us.... lose or draw them and we can forget top 4 and possible the reign of Mr Hughes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.