F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

Damocles said:
Before we get all starry-eyed about Hughes as many are doing in the other thread, why don't some of you read through this and remember exactly what Hughes was?

and how vitriolic some of the posts were, by the very same people now asking us to back the manager :S

Re: F@@k off Hughes

Blue Smarties said:
A victory over the kids and a very good save from Given along with a piss poor Lampard penalty and I thought it was all rosey again, fucking brang me back down to earth the past couple of days.

Fuck off you clueless twat, Hughes you're a inept wanker!
And I was right, he was an inept wanker! :-)

Blue Smarties said:
Blue Smarties said:
A victory over the kids and a very good save from Given along with a piss poor Lampard penalty and I thought it was all rosey again, fucking brang me back down to earth the past couple of days.

i would wait until after sunday for that remark mate ;p

Blue Smarties said:
Blue Smarties said:

better hope he hasn't improved come quarter to six sunday night then hadn't we.

100%manc said:
4190578417_5345c30ef4_o.jpg

Have to laugh<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:26 pm --<br /><br />
Ricster said:
100%manc said:

Lol, smiled for the first time since 8pm, thank you.

As for Hughes, im gutted, i want our old club back. I dont know what else to say.

And my post seems tame.

Damocles said:
Before we get all starry-eyed about Hughes as many are doing in the other thread, why don't some of you read through this and remember exactly what Hughes was?
I think it's more of a reminder of what some posters are REALLY like on this board.
I'm shocked this thread was allowed to remain on the board.......but then again in those days we had a poll (depending on results)a week so it's to be expected i suppose.
ps.can anyone bump the ones that had posters hoping City would lose games just so the "Welsh rag twat" would get sacked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.