F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

Ricster said:
100%manc said:
4190578417_5345c30ef4_o.jpg

Have to laugh

-- Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:26 pm --

Ricster said:
Lol, smiled for the first time since 8pm, thank you.

I saw something like that floating in the toilet this morning.

As for Hughes, im gutted, i want our old club back. I dont know what else to say.

And my post seems tame.

bluemanc said:
Damocles said:
Before we get all starry-eyed about Hughes as many are doing in the other thread, why don't some of you read through this and remember exactly what Hughes was?
I think it's more of a reminder of what some posters are REALLY like on this board.
I'm shocked this thread was allowed to remain on the board.......but then again in those days we had a poll (depending on results)a week so it's to be expected i suppose.
ps.can anyone bump the ones that had posters hoping City would lose games just so the "Welsh rag twat" would get sacked.

The sad thing is there are posters on here who think the same about the current manager! They behave in the same way, only coming on here when we have a poor result etc.

They have let their opinions of a manager get in the way of actually supporting the club, calling the manager after a bad result fair enough, but this should be evened up by praising the manager when we get a good result, rather than disappearing off the face of the earth, and both sets of fans are (were) the same

shadygiz said:
Damocles said:
Before we get all starry-eyed about Hughes as many are doing in the other thread, why don't some of you read through this and remember exactly what Hughes was?

and how vitriolic some of the posts were, by the very same people now asking us to back the manager :S

Amazing, isn't it? Hypocritical wankers.

1 year on - another 100M spent - boring, negative football, out of the Carling, about the same number of points, yet these twunts think the sun shines out of Mancini's arse.

You couldn't make it up!

If we ever get to one league win in ten under Mancini, I promise to be the one to start the F@@k of Mancini thread.

I'll even do the photoshop turd.

Chick Counterfly said:
If we ever get to one league win in ten under Mancini, I promise to be the one to start the F@@k of Mancini thread.

What's Mancini on? 1 in 5? 10 Matches seems an awfully small time to judge anyone on their abilities.

manchester blue said:
The football was more exciting, we broke with pace and were on the right track. I can't say I'm looking forward to the next home game nor watching the Fulham game on TV after the last few matches.

I didn't want Hughes sacked but I am right behind Mancini. I think he will be a success but I walso want entertaining football. It's mostly effective but very dull.
Yeah West Brom away was shit!!?!?<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:44 pm --<br /><br />
peoffrey said:
Chick Counterfly said:

What's Mancini on? 1 in 5? 10 Matches seems an awfully small time to judge anyone on their abilities.
18 months Hughes had

When I saw this thread, I thought Hughes had said something stupid, turns out its just the Hughes haters and the Hughes lovers who wants to continue their boring old argument.

Yawn.

SWP's back said:
manchester blue said:
The football was more exciting, we broke with pace and were on the right track. I can't say I'm looking forward to the next home game nor watching the Fulham game on TV after the last few matches.

I didn't want Hughes sacked but I am right behind Mancini. I think he will be a success but I walso want entertaining football. It's mostly effective but very dull.
Yeah West Brom away was shit!!?!?

-- Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:44 pm --

peoffrey said:
18 months Hughes had
is 18 months long enough to turn a lower mid table side into champions league contenders and trophy winners i doubt it.

i kne albert davy said:
SWP's back said:
Yeah West Brom away was shit!!?!?

-- Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:44 pm --

18 months Hughes had
is 18 months long enough to turn a lower mid table side into champions league contenders and trophy winners i doubt it.
it sorta is wen u see how much money he spent

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
shadygiz said:
and how vitriolic some of the posts were, by the very same people now asking us to back the manager :S

Amazing, isn't it? Hypocritical wankers.

1 year on - another 100M spent - boring, negative football, out of the Carling, about the same number of points, yet these twunts think the sun shines out of Mancini's arse.

You couldn't make it up!

THIS with a MASSIVE cumshot on top of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.