F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

to me it is looking as if its a case of when he gets sacked rather than if.

Alot of fans are turning against him and his avid supporters seem to only be able to resort to name calling at those questioning his abilities rather than come up with reasons for constant shit performances

Jwoody19 said:
Hughes is tactically naive. Why didnt he play Kompany ay CB last night against the yids? I love Ned but he just isnt fit enough at the mo.
And why did he put two huge forwards up top, towards the end, with no wide men. he hasnt got a clue.

Unnecessary

GaudinoMotors said:
Jwoody19 said:
Hughes is tactically naive. Why didnt he play Kompany ay CB last night against the yids? I love Ned but he just isnt fit enough at the mo.
And why did he put two huge forwards up top, towards the end, with no wide men. he hasnt got a clue.

Unnecessary
its hardly offensive as one of their chants is 'Yid Army!'

GaudinoMotors said:
Jwoody19 said:

Unnecessary

They call themselves Yids........Fucking hell your levels of PC are going through the roof

He's fucking useless. Sacked off basically the entire squad the time he's been here, bought a load of shite for £200 odd million, sacked off the entire backroom staff, brought in his own people and he's still fucking useless. Lost parts of the dressing room, couldn't motivate his way out of a paper bag and sits there on his arse for 90% of the game then spouts bollocks to the media after the game saying shite like he knows whats required and how a point against Burnley or Hull show character. Time for him to say his goodbyes, he's had his go and proven he can't manage at the top level with a big squad full of expensive purchases.

The Fixer said:
Do you know what? i can handle getting beat at WHL cos spurs have a good manager and a very good squad, what i can't handle is an un-motivated abject team performance with a manager who can't see how to change a game now that fcuking annoys the tits off me.

Not seen this mentioned but did anyone notice how we rarely won a header all night? thus being second to any drop offs from headers, spurs wanted it more imho.

This in spades m8

I have been a hughes fan up to now but sutrely MOTIVATION is a key managers' role. I'm not sure hughes has got it and his tactics and substitution still leave me totally puzzled at times.

Adebayour is taking the piss as is the arrogant little pipsquaek Robinho.

The refusal of the teamto do as Hughes said and acknowlkedge the City support at WHL last night stinks.. arrogant overpaid tw@ts...

GaudinoMotors said:
Jwoody19 said:

Unnecessary

Didnt mean to offend anyone, sorry. I always thought that spurs referred to themselves as "Yids" as a return insult to other fans...sorry

Before we get all starry-eyed about Hughes as many are doing in the other thread, why don't some of you read through this and remember exactly what Hughes was?

The football was more exciting, we broke with pace and were on the right track. I can't say I'm looking forward to the next home game nor watching the Fulham game on TV after the last few matches.

I didn't want Hughes sacked but I am right behind Mancini. I think he will be a success but I walso want entertaining football. It's mostly effective but very dull.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.