F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

Bluemoon115 said:
Joga Bonito said:
We deserve better LOL and who do you all want? Hughes?

Fook off
Nobody has said that (since the thread's revamp).

It was bumped by a "Mancini fan" (which is a void term in itself), yet what it actually does is shows off how "reasonable debaters" were posting when they had a manager they didn't like in charge.

A lot more offensive shit stirring then those who have doubts about the current management.

But of course, the current situation is different.
Of course the current situation is different mate. When this thread was posted we had just been hammered by Spurs, was slipping down the leauge and getting further and further away from 4th place and had won 1 in 10 in the leauge. The situation were in now isn't ideal in terms of winning one of the last 5 but its nothing like as bad as it was when this thread was started

Bluemoon115 said:
Joga Bonito said:
We deserve better LOL and who do you all want? Hughes?

Fook off
Nobody has said that (since the thread's revamp).

It was bumped by a "Mancini fan" (which is a void term in itself), yet what it actually does is shows off how "reasonable debaters" were posting when they had a manager they didn't like in charge.

A lot more offensive shit stirring then those who have doubts about the current management.

But of course, the current situation is different.

You don't really believe that do you?

Arguments on here back then were just as bad as they are now. And despite everyone trying to claim the moral high ground, it's never just the one side of a debate that indulges in abuse, and other offensive behaviour.

Back then, the inners were just as bad as the outers. Exactly like it is now.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:19 am --<br /><br />
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
shadygiz said:
and how vitriolic some of the posts were, by the very same people now asking us to back the manager :S

Amazing, isn't it? Hypocritical wankers.

1 year on - another 100M spent - boring, negative football, out of the Carling, about the same number of points, yet these twunts think the sun shines out of Mancini's arse.

You couldn't make it up!

Yes, I can't believe the vitriol in some of the posts back then. Lucky it's all changed now.

peoffrey said:
SWP's back said:
We are football supporters - we don't deserve any more or any less than any other team and only 1 can come top - 1 second etc etc.

Deserve is the wrong word.

Be a bit arrogant, Lad. We're the richest Club in the World and have a Squad full of talent. We're presently Top 4 despite not playing brilliantly and I think there's better to come. We deserve more. How many years is it since we won anything relevant?

See you at Wembley.

Sorry mate - yeah I agree - i am off to get a tatoo of - 2012 City Quadrooople

SWP's back said:
peoffrey said:
Be a bit arrogant, Lad. We're the richest Club in the World and have a Squad full of talent. We're presently Top 4 despite not playing brilliantly and I think there's better to come. We deserve more. How many years is it since we won anything relevant?

See you at Wembley.

Now THAT'S arrogance.

I don't think we'll get the Carling Cup, our reserves aren't good enough yet.

Bluemoon115 said:
SWP's back said:
Now THAT'S arrogance.

I don't think we'll get the Carling Cup, our reserves aren't good enough yet.

Oh bollocks - Quad is alread on my chest.

What's Mancini on? 1 in 5? 10 Matches seems an awfully small time to judge anyone on their abilities.

I was joking, I don't think I ever posted this sort of abuse at MH, at least I hope I didn't. I questioned the hell out of him in his last month and a bit. I can see clubs having bad months result wise, but when it's nearly three months, I start to think they've thrown everything at it and still haven't found the answers.

It's all about the league for me. 1 in 5 is shit, but I'm still clinging to the fact that it's 5 in 10.

SWP's back said:
peoffrey said:

See you at Wembley.

You could sell your tattoo to the Papers. Like that Lad did of Kaka, City Champions League or Rooney. I think it's the same person.

WOW! To the likes of Bluemanc, Shady and Jim Tolmies Underpants, taking the houlier than thou route off ONE thread? That's embarrassing. At the time I was getting spades of abuse off the board to the point I had a thread that was aimed solely at me that was very spiteful. I gave loads and received loads, this one thread means nothing.

Hughes was the worst manager this club has employed since Ball, I said it the day he signed, I said it all through his tenure and I say it now. Reading this thread reminds me how deliriously happy I am he's gone and we have a manager that knows what he's doing.

FORZA Mancio

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.