F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

Totally kidding ourselves if we think Hughes will get us to 4th in the league ,I cannot believe how Twitchy Arrys team are ripping us apart its pathetic.
Time to gel ,transitional period ,honeymoon period its all bollocks , That spiv at spuds bought as many new faces as we did and they look like they have played together for years.
Hughes one saving grace this season will be the Carling cup and you can bet yourselves that what he is thinking also .

Re: its going to kick off big style

Blue Smarties said:
Lmg1002 said:
Ohh He is a Cu*t Int he, HUGHES OUT
Indeed the knobrock should pack his bags tonight!
Fu*k That, Where Does he Live, Ill Break In And Pack them My Self, and Buy Him a 1 way Plane ticket to Fiji!

I was in two minds about this, but looking at our last 10 games after tonight...1 win, 1 loss and 8 draws...

that my blue friends is WANK

Re: its going to kick off big style

Lmg1002 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Indeed the knobrock should pack his bags tonight!
Fu*k That, Where Does he Live, Ill Break In And Pack them My Self, and Buy Him a 1 way Plane ticket to Fiji!
Fiji?!?! He'll enjoy that! Send him to Lapland, Santa will give him a good slap - heard he's on the naughty list after his shit management!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.