F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

Re: its going to kick off big style

Blue Smarties said:
Lmg1002 said:
Fu*k That, Where Does he Live, Ill Break In And Pack them My Self, and Buy Him a 1 way Plane ticket to Fiji!
Fiji?!?! He'll enjoy that! Send him to Lapland, Santa will give him a good slap - heard he's on the naughty list after his shit management!
Fiji Is the Furthest Fuckin Place i Could think of.

Blue Smarties said:
Lmg1002 said:
Fu*k That, Where Does he Live, Ill Break In And Pack them My Self, and Buy Him a 1 way Plane ticket to Fiji!
Fiji?!?! He'll enjoy that! Send him to Lapland, Santa will give him a good slap - heard he's on the naughty list after his shit management!

Lmg1002 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Could always sign him up to one of those Virgin holidays into space, he could be the tester for the shuttles!

6 goals shipped in 2 games - get in fookin anyone apart from this clueless tw@t!

6 goals shipped in 2 games - get in fookin anyone apart from this clueless tw@t!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.