F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

Re: "you're getting sacked in the morning"

I've turned it off so are the fans singing it or is that just your opinion? If the fans then who ours or theirs?

Re: "you're getting sacked in the morning"

not my fault! said:
I've turned it off so are the fans singing it or is that just your opinion? If the fans then who ours or theirs?

spuds fans singing it.

How the hell is this tosser still in charge!! Absolute lacklustre performance. Indefensible. No passion, no effort, no creativity, no spine. Crouch and Defoe got there way all game, Lennon won't have an easier game this season, Adebayor doesn't know the meaning of work. We were just outclassed all over the pitch. How the hell can we expect to finish in the top 4, we'll be lucky to get top 6. Spurs, Villa and Liverpool are better than us. Major changes needed in January, a new striker, two new centre backs and a new left back... and a new fukin MANGER!!! Hughes Out!

4190578417_5345c30ef4_o.jpg

FFS. Get on the phone to Jose, someone, or at least Gus. Twatzoid, Hughes. I am mortified big style and I am going

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Got to go. Clueless tactics, awful substitutions, stubbornness in using his signings over alternatives. Borrowed time from the Chelsea game.

To Mr.Mansour, Few things to learn from that game. 'Adebayor & Robinho' don't know the meaning of work, Hughes's narrow-minded, bog-standard use of a three man strike produced a grand total of 6 shots all game in comparison to Tottenham who were in double figures. Despite being unbeaten in however many games, we've not only dropped points against Spurs, but against lacklustre sides like Fulham, Wigan etc. Completely outclassed and Spurs + Aston Villa are shining of examples of commitment, good management and reasonable financial expenditure in the transfer market. Bring in someone to sort out these money-grabbing superstars before it's too late. Thank You, very dissapointed MCFC fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.