F1 2024 season

The independent investigation into team boss Christian Horner appears to be one of major proportions. The female employee who came forward in December 2023 at the billion-dollar group's headquarters in Austria accuses Horner of sexually transgressive behaviour.The employee handed over text messages, which would show this, to the external lawyer investigating the Horner case. The Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf obtained these messages.From the text messages between Red Bull's female employee and Horner, viewed by De Telegraaf, It emerges that Horner sent sexually oriented messages to the employee regularly and over a considerable period of time.It is also clear that Horner did everything he could to keep the matter under wraps. In the weekend before the first publication in De Telegraaf - after he was confronted with the investigation into cross-border behaviour on February 2nd and asked for a response - his lawyers sent a letter to the lawyer assisting the female employee within 24 hours. In it, the Horner camp offered a settlement for a whopping £650,000, which is just over €760,000.The allegations regarding Horner's sexually transgressive behaviour are now also known to several, other key players in the Formula 1 world.

No chance of coming back if this is true
It’s fairly damning if that is true, especially the specified pay-off.

However, this has to be true and until the investigation is completed and details released, this is still an accusation.

And, with that sort of money on the table, who knows, it may just go away, especially with the backing of Red Bull itself.

Everybody desperately trying to make their cars look like last year’s Red Bull and then they unveil theirs…

That's what I think is hilarious. Then newey goes and jumps the shark to a better idea
It'll be funny if Red Bull have found a way to make that work, but ultimately boring as hell, again. Personally I hope it's a mistake to hopefully have something to watch.

Is that a question?

Personally, I’d say scum who just want to brush it under the carpet while getting high fives from their mates.

‘It’s all her fault’.

Wanker.
"allegedly sent sex messages to the woman employee “over an extended period of time”.

Messages were said to have been saved and presented as evidence"

"accused of sending 'sexually suggestive messages' to Red Bull employee"

I don't know what they are, do you?

If there were inappropriate messages, wasn't it possible to nip this in the bud very early and reply, "Fuck off Horner, I'm not interested!!"

And if it persisted, the, "Fuck off Horner, message me like that again and I'll take it into the open!!"

Instead, they were saved and brought out some time later.......by coincidence, right at the start of the new season.

If he has used his position and the messages were along the lines of "Sleep with me, or you're fired", then he gets what he deserves.

Look, I know that it's just a clothing brand and it's really not that different from them using Aston Martin as the safety cars etc but surely someone at the FIA must have looked at this and thought the optics aren't great, perhaps we should maybe look elsewhere...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.