F1 2024 season

Horner cleared.

That's all the drama done with.

Here's to 24 races of RB dominance.

I don't know how the FIA have allowed this but 'RB' is actually now the name of the Red Bull second team based out of Faenza in Italy.

Red Bull Racing is the main team in Milton Keynes that Verstappen, Horner etc is a team member of.

It's going to cause a lot of confusion I suspect.

I don't know how the FIA have allowed this but 'RB' is actually now the name of the Red Bull second team based out of Faenza in Italy.

Red Bull Racing is the main team in Milton Keynes that Verstappen, Horner etc is a team member of.

It's going to cause a lot of confusion I suspect.
Easily.

I think the media rechristened their second team RB2 as their original name was a bit of a mouthful?

Rachel Brooks doesn't like it as that's her nickname she said during the testing last week.

I'm also wondering whether using Ramadan for Saturday races in the first two GPs is Liberty media's way of testing the water to make that permanent for all races.

Horner cleared.

That's all the drama done with.

Here's to 24 races of RB dominance.
That's a joke. He must've been guilty otherwise he wouldn't have been investigated. Isn't that how it works nowadays?

By all accounts it sounds like it may well be another Red Bull procession this season. When one team dominates, like Mercedes did in the Hamilton era, and now Verstappen, it's a boring spectacle. You want 3 or 4 teams scrapping for the title.

Why does the Aston Martin team use Mercedes engines?
Aston Martin doesn’t produce its own power unit. Mercedes does and provides them for 3 customer teams in Aston Martin, Williams and McLaren. Power units are so expensive to produce which is why at the moment we have Mercedes, Red Bull , Ferrari and Alpine as power unit manufacturers that sell them to other teams. There will be more in 2026 with Ford and Audi entering the sport.

By all accounts it sounds like it may well be another Red Bull procession this season. When one team dominates, like Mercedes did in the Hamilton era, and now Verstappen, it's a boring spectacle. You want 3 or 4 teams scrapping for the title.
Been watching it since the early 60s and cannot remember a season with 3/4 scrapping for the title.

Amazing!

Looks like he just late brakes on the other drivers with any distance between them when approaching every corner and then pulls away as they accelerate out! Like shooting fish in a barrel for him after F1, but superb to watch. I can only imagine the concentration required to do that for 2 hrs straight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.