F1 2024 season

Look, I know that it's just a clothing brand and it's really not that different from them using Aston Martin as the safety cars etc but surely someone at the FIA must have looked at this and thought the optics aren't great, perhaps we should maybe look elsewhere...

Performance socks. Aerodynamic sweaters. Faster gear-change jackets.

That was just embarassing.

So after the first morning of preseason testing, Max tops the leaderboard, nearly 7 tenths quicker than the Ferrari (who he completed a genuine overtake of during the session). Going to be a long season for non Red Bull fans this isn't it.

So after the first morning of preseason testing, Max tops the leaderboard, nearly 7 tenths quicker than the Ferrari (who he completed a genuine overtake of during the session). Going to be a long season for non Red Bull fans this isn't it.

I would say it would be boring for Red Bull fans as well if they are as dominant as last year. I barely watch the sport any more, apart from the start, the drama has all but disappeared. Not sure DRS is that great either, engineered overtaking seems pretty pathetic.

I know safety has played a huge part in modern innovations, but I don't remember it being as boring in the 90's. Drivers were able to overtake without DRS, and despite some giants like Senna, Prost and Mansell, it remained much more competitive than it is now.

Testing is over.

Red Bull have nicked some of Mercedes ideas from last season and improved them.

Looks like this season is over before it's begun.

Don’t see much shake up in the order, Verstappen is head and shoulders over everyone else. Ferrari still have the ability to knit together a quick one lap which will be meaningless on Sundays with how easily Red Bull can drive away with a race. I don’t think we will see Mercedes back in their 2014 to 2020 form for the foreseeable.

Don’t see much shake up in the order, Verstappen is head and shoulders over everyone else. Ferrari still have the ability to knit together a quick one lap which will be meaningless on Sundays with how easily Red Bull can drive away with a race. I don’t think we will see Mercedes back in their 2014 to 2020 form for the foreseeable.
I really hope it is not as one sides as it was last year.Keeping my fingers crossed that Aston and Alonso can still fight for podiums,not long to find out the true running order for this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.