F1 2024 season

FIA will consider the 10 second penalty sufficient punishment and that'll be the end of the matter.

There's the Max Verstappen I remember. Incapable of defending so causes an accident.

Ah well, not a total disaster for McLaren, come on Piastri!
Causes an accident, but only by putting in a competitive shift.
It's called racing, it's entertainment...........it's not a gentlemanly, "No after you Sir"
"Oh no, I after you Sir, I insist".

People complained and complained that F1 was boring, now there it's entertaining they still complain.

Let's face it, the truth is it's just a Max bitching opportunity................

.............at least that twat Hamilton didn't get on the podium. :)

In spite of Max's actions, Lando was racing a little hot blooded for those few laps. He smelt blood and went for it and Verstopthem did what he does under pressure; panics and collides. A cooler head would have taken Max later in a DRS zone.

It's called racing, it's entertainment...........it's not a gentlemanly, "No after you Sir"

People complained and complained that F1 was boring, now there it's entertaining they still complain.

Let's face it, the truth is it's just a Max bitching opportunity................

Verstappen is a bigger twat than Hamilton has ever been.

That was a good race but as always Verstappen doesn't like it when he is going get done! Fair dos to him win at all cost and all that but if I was the driver pushing him and look like he is going to win I'd do the same knock him of the track! Give him some of his medicine!

In racing you are not meant to collide with other drivers. That's Formula One rules 101.

Hence the penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.