F1 2024 season

Desperate times when you're having to qoute and agree with yourself because no fucker else will do lol
Ha!

I don't need the moral support of people agreeing with me thank you.

If you need me to explain my post, I will be more than welcome to help you out and do so.

I don't follow the negative lemming like, "Max is........" narrative that many do.

I can post my own opinions as I feel fit and if somebody wishes to agree with them, then they are welcome, much the same as if they disagree.

Ha!

I don't need the moral support of people agreeing with me thank you.

If you need me to explain my post, I will be more than welcome to help you out and do so.

I don't follow the negative lemming like, "Max is........" narrative that many do.

I can post my own opinions as I feel fit and if somebody wishes to agree with them, then they are welcome, much the same as if they disagree.

Max has history and as soon as it looks like he will lose he repeats it.

He is a ****!

Max has history and as soon as it looks like he will lose he repeats it.

He is a ****!
He's done nothing more than most drivers, if not all, have done at some point.

In your blinkered, narrow-minded world, you make it seem as though he had deliberately rammed another driver.......and no other driver has ever done anything like he did.

Was what he did within the rules, no it wasn't and he, like all other drivers, received a penalty for it. It was unlucky that the damage to Norris put an end to his race but the penalty was for Verstappen's action, not the repercussions of it.

He's done nothing more than most drivers, if not all, have done at some point.

In your blinkered, narrow-minded world, you make it seem as though he had deliberately rammed another driver.......and no other driver has ever done anything like he did.

Was what he did within the rules, no it wasn't and he, like all other drivers, received a penalty for it. It was unlucky that the damage to Norris put an end to his race but the penalty was for Verstappen's action, not the repercussions of it.

Nothing worse than trying to argue with a fan boy, nothing.

Nothing worse than trying to argue with a fan boy, nothing.
Just putting my opinion forward, and far from a 'fan boy'.

I haven't been condoning what he did, just pointing out to you blinkered peeps that it's not the awful, desperate, exaggerated action that you are portraying it as.

According to the rules he was guilty, a penalty was imposed and that was that. No problem, move on. Happens quite often.

I thought that Norris was foolish. It was an accident waiting to happen because he didn't have the ability or patience to take the lead when there was zero risk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.