F1 2024 season

The mask definitely slipped yesterday. The “old” Max - petulant, entitled, and prone to stack it into someone else’s gearbox - was fully back on show.

I can’t wait until Lando wins his first title. He’s my favourite driver since Button by miles. A proper gentleman racer who drives with finesse and class, not some jumped up little dickhead who puts other drivers in danger.

Paint that McLaren shiny silver and it could actually be JB behind the wheel he’s that smooth.

Kravitz claiming RB had a big "clear the air meeting" this weekend where everyone was allowed to call each other a **** then have a cuppa after.

That's the most exciting thing that's happened in 3rd practice. Red flagged because it's a swimming pool in spa after a big crash involving stroll after his daddy told him he'd left a fiver in the cockpit.

Kravitz claiming RB had a big "clear the air meeting" this weekend where everyone was allowed to call each other a **** then have a cuppa after.

That's the most exciting thing that's happened in 3rd practice. Red flagged because it's a swimming pool in spa after a big crash involving stroll after his daddy told him he'd left a fiver in the cockpit.
I’ve never watched a practise session. What could a casual fan get from them? Isn’t it just drivers re-learning the circuit and making adjustments to their cars?

I’ve never watched a practise session. What could a casual fan get from them? Isn’t it just drivers re-learning the circuit and making adjustments to their cars?
Sky usually spend most of the time stalking teams in the pits and looking at upgrades whilst Kravitz acts like the office gossip merchant. They'll send Brundle to a part of the track the cars will pass him at full speed. Almost goading Max to hit him when Sky call him a **** again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.