F1 2024 season

Just caught the last 5 minutes and looks like it’s going to be close for qualifying again.

Can Mercedes take this into qualifying or can McLaren pull a bit of that time back. Ferrari, RB, have they got the downforce, they’ve definitely got the straight line speed?

Why doesn’t a single pub in the country show the F1?

Watched the end of the arse game in my local and they’ve switched it to sky sports news, some league 1 shite now.

No cunts watching it and I’m watching the qualifying on my phone.

I might buy a pub and make a big deal of showing motorsport on a big screen. There’s a gap in the market.

I’d love to watch the F1 in a pub with like minded people.

Why doesn’t a single pub in the country show the F1?

Watched the end of the arse game in my local and they’ve switched it to sky sports news, some league 1 shite now.

No cunts watching it and I’m watching the qualifying on my phone.

I might buy a pub and make a big deal of showing motorsport on a big screen. There’s a gap in the market.

I’d love to watch the F1 in a pub with like minded people.

Yeah maybe some of the sports bars in the city centre do but fuck going into Manchester. The only time I go into the city these days is for the match.

It’s the leafy suburbs and countryside for me these days.

Another bloke in here is wearing a Mercedes t shirt and I think we’re both thinking the same thing.

Yeah maybe some of the sports bars in the city centre do but fuck going into Manchester. The only time I go into the city these days is for the match.

It’s the leafy suburbs and countryside for me these days.

Another bloke in here is wearing a Mercedes t shirt and I think we’re both thinking the same thing.

Did you not just ask the bar staff? They could only say no...

I've spent many a morning scouting out bars/pubs for F1 in this country and abroad. You'll be surprised how many places will accommodate these requests if you ask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.