F1 2024 season

Interesting watching this Red Bull car without the asymmetric braking….

Interesting watching this Red Bull car without the asymmetric braking….
The FIA have said categorically that no team was using it.
In fact the only team ever to have used it were McLaren in the 1997-8 season until it was banned.

The FIA have said categorically that no team was using it.
In fact the only team ever to have used it were McLaren in the 1997-8 season until it was banned.
Did they? Interesting. Either way, it’s certainly odd that Red Bull are suddenly surmountable and that rumour happened to be floating around. I personally am happy to see the season looking more competitive, whatever the reason.

Could this season mark the end of the Max dominance? If it does, there'll be many on here that'll be reaching for the Kleenex and Atrixo.
And there’ll be some who’ll be washing away their salty tears. In the meantime, let’s hope for a wholesome and fair competition.

Did they? Interesting. Either way, it’s certainly odd that Red Bull are suddenly surmountable and that rumour happened to be floating around. I personally am happy to see the season looking more competitive, whatever the reason.
I could have sworn the FIA made a slight rule change recently that alluded to RB using a suspect breaking system?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.