F1 2024 season

I could have sworn the FIA made a slight rule change recently that alluded to RB using a suspect breaking system?

I did wonder what has happened in the past few months.

Red Bull and Vertsappen for a few years have been blowing away opposition with ease, and half way through this season it was no different.

Suddenly, every car looks on par with them and Vertsappen looks vulnerable for the first time in years.

A few months ago I wouldn't have been surprised if Vertsappen won 90% of the races. Now I think it could go down to 50% at this rate.

Max is hilarious. He's such a whiner. I do like him, but am very happy for the season to show some competitive edge. It looked grim for the first few races.

Max is hilarious. He's such a whiner. I do like him, but am very happy for the season to show some competitive edge. It looked grim for the first few races.

Think Verstappen will do just enough to get it over the line. Norris will have to win every race and hope Piastri helps push Verstappen into 3rd. Constructors championship is very much up for grabs and marks some turnaround for McLaren from where they were nearly a decade ago trundling around at the back with an underpowered Honda engine.

The constructor's championship may be what pushes Red Bull over the line on Perez. Lots of money at stake there.

As usual Max not winning and he blamed the car "not responding to my inputs".. he is such an unlikeable person. I want anyone but him to win the championship

I think Max will take it this weekend.

Someone needs to let Kimi Antonelli know that these cars have a lot of horsepower........

I think Max will take it this weekend.

Someone needs to let Kimi Antonelli know that these cars have a lot of horsepower........
it's basically down to who's got the most horsepower and who can take off the most downforce generating bits.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ferrari did something snide to win it like in the good old days of scrutineer back handers.

it's basically down to who's got the most horsepower and who can take off the most downforce generating bits.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ferrari did something snide to win it like in the good old days of scrutineer back handers.
Do the Italians have an equivalent of scousers? I can see Max's car on bricks just before the race starts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.